[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

We're going to beat the shit out of him and probably his supporters too when they try a coup again and then we're going to replace Garland with a real AG and Trump's going to actually get charged and convicted for serious federal crimes and he's going to die cold and alone in federal prison.  

Goddamn I’m hard as a diamond right now.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

FWIW, I fully expect that Tubberville will tweet soon "I've looked at Mankato West game film, and the linebackers were poorly coached"

Well, if anyone knows mediocre coaching...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

I’ve been in meetings all fucking day and was so giddy. Just so many things…

- “mind your own damn business”

- the Harris/Walz trucker hat

- the fact that Walz had never read from a teleprompter before today

- how (supposedly) Walz missed the 1st call from Harris because the number didn’t come up on the cell phone so she had to call him a 2nd time

- them calling Walz a leftist San Francisco liberal when he’s no where close to that

This feels really like 2008. I’m hoping for the same result. I’m definitely ordering merch this week.

Season 8 Brooklyn 99 GIF by NBC

The camo hat fucks haha. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, immamac said:

Except moderate as fuck. 

Yup, which makes Bernie's support even more meaningful. At the end of the day, Walz is a good, principled man, and we need that now. And Bernie can recognize that.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

That was what I was hoping for. Walz   takes all the shots and nothing Trump says in return will register. Walz is a patriot, he proudly wore this country's uniform for  24 years and didnt bitch out with bone spurs. Each time fat donnie lashes out at him, he's gonna get it back 3X in return and look like a clueless fucking  dipshit in the  process. Walz will not back down and like all bullies,  Trump is really an insecure fucking pussy, and will come across that way. Can.Not.Wait.

There is not enough rep for this post!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

This stuff needs to be highlighted. His followers don’t care, but he needs to keep being called on his shit. They have pussyfooted around just calling him a liar. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

If you guys think Walz is moderate, good. But I actually think he was the strongest on Labor, school vouchers, really a host of issues that progressives care about.

I’m a moderate. I care about all of those things. Quite a bit. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

How refreshing to see someone that admits they were wrong and tries to learn from it and be better.

For contrast, uses his daddy's inherited wealth to take out full newspaper ads calling the execution of indisputably innocent American citizens, refuses to rescind or apologize. 

U! S! A!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 3

1 minute ago, texas08 said:

Kind of pissed off the cammo hat is a fucking velcro enclosure. 

*per research after looking up that unionwear model number 

still pre ordered one 

IMG_6375.jpeg

You can suffer Velcro for democracy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Working with others even if you disagree with them, standing up for the less fortunate, admitting mistakes and learning from them, respecting women, being a positive influence on younger generations, minding your own damn business, and on and on and on. These are qualities I think of when I think of great men. We have so many young men in this country who are completely lost and need to see more of this. Their idea of what it means to be a man is being warped by psychopaths.

So much this. THAT is a model for young men. Not Andrew Tate and the pathetic incel club that is MAGA.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Working with others even if you disagree with them, standing up for the less fortunate, admitting mistakes and learning from them, respecting women, being a positive influence on younger generations, minding your own damn business, and on and on and on. These are qualities I think of when I think of great men. We have so many young men in this country who are completely lost and need to see more of this. Their idea of what it means to be a man is being warped by psychopaths.

All of this.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ok. So, in honor of our future VP, and the great state of Minnesota which gave him to us, I am going to try to post a recipe from the Great Minnesota Hot Dish cookbook each day for the next couple of weeks.

137aec81c09dcbf9fd434b8da5ca15d9.jpg

SIAP, this thread is wildly active....

image.png.bebe191eaad092a40d46dc1fe7c8ac51.png

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Leaders:

1) Able to adapt to new information 

2) Actually give a fuck about those they command

3) Prepared to take responsibility once they have decided 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/eisenhowers-logistics-and-diplomatic-nightmare/id1237796990?i=1000663314180

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Man, I don't know. From the side that thinks it's cool to call a college educated prosecutor then DA then Attorney General then Senator then VP a "DEI hire". Also questioning her racial identity. Yeah, let's really take tenor tips from that side. The giant elevators of reasonable debate in this country. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2