[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Hearing Hadley talk about being impregnated by her stepfather was brutal.  That's gotta be tough for her.

Even the crowd gasped when she said "What's so beautiful about a daughter having her parents daughter?"

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Yeah, Walz was the better choice. I like him but Walz speaks directly to the group the Democrats have been losing since 2016.

Low key obsessed with how he fawns over Kamala

Kamala GIF by Storyful

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

Wait Jasmine Crockett is 43?!

My wife said “what?!?” when Jasmine said she had nearly two decades of experience. Said “how old is she?” I had to look it up. I thought she was early 30’s.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Pancho said:

Just a short sermon by Rev. Warnock, no big deal. 

You hear the Black ladies screaming “AMEN!” In the crowd because they know exactly what time it is.

Time to pass the plate for the building fund?

I kid, I kid....

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

My wife said “what?!?” when Jasmine said she had nearly two decades of experience. Said “how old is she?” I had to look it up. I thought she was early 30’s.

And Kamala don’t look 59

• Hook 'Em 3

Goddamn you are stupid. What the fuck are you trying to say here? 
Why does a major event with THE FUCKING PRESIDENT in attendance have security? Also, why are there non whites at a political event happening in our culturally diverse country?
Whatever you are going for with that shitposing. Cool. You are weird as fuck.
Post less stanko, unless it is your wife's tits.

So fuck Texans at the borders with no walls, but elected officials with walls. Yea, that makes me weird questioning that. I’ll do all caps like you. THE FUCKING PRESIDENT IS A CITIZEN LIKE US AND HAS A WALL TO PROTECT HIM. WHY CANT THE REST OF US HAVE A WALL.
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck You 5

Just now, markstanco said:

So fuck Texans at the borders with no walls, but elected officials with walls. Yea, that makes me weird questioning that. I’ll do all caps like you. THE FUCKING PRESIDENT IS A CITIZEN LIKE US AND HAS A WALL TO PROTECT HIM. WHY CANT THE REST OF US HAVE A WALL.

Go Ahead Yes GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

Wtf are you doing? Stop. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

Dude, are you just shit hammered drunk or what?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I have a wall. If you'd get off of your lazy fucking ass and stop asking for government handouts, you could build a wall for yourself, too.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

IMG_3229.jpeg