[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

I'm sure there has been a ton of research done on the topic, but I'd like to know what the kernel is between a Warnock and a Coons, a Walz and a Vance, name the pair where one is dynamic and one is a nap in waiting (or worse).  Obama, Bill Clinton, they could hold a room in the palm of their hands.  Al Gore?  Not so much.  Is it just charisma?  Is it the way with words?  All of it?

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:

So fuck Texans at the borders with no walls, but elected officials with walls. Yea, that makes me weird questioning that. I’ll do all caps like you. THE FUCKING PRESIDENT IS A CITIZEN LIKE US AND HAS A WALL TO PROTECT HIM. WHY CANT THE REST OF US HAVE A WALL.

Dude.  Lmao.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Fun fact

I was up for a dean job in DC and one of my adjunct faculty members reporting to me would be none other than Dr. Jill Biden.

pay was terrible so I removed my app

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, markstanco said:

So fuck Texans at the borders with no walls, but elected officials with walls. Yea, that makes me weird questioning that. I’ll do all caps like you. THE FUCKING PRESIDENT IS A CITIZEN LIKE US AND HAS A WALL TO PROTECT HIM. WHY CANT THE REST OF US HAVE A WALL.

Buddy, you need to turn off your TV and come down to the border with me to hunt. You have no fucking idea what is going on at the border from your safe space.

To answer your dumbass post, why does the president have a "wall" and you don't have one...it's primarily because you touch yourself... also it's because people will try to kill him if there is no security. Look we know you don't want an honest answer and you have no idea about anything not spoon fed to you by your propaganda outlet. Just know this, you are on the wrong side of history. Unless, you post more pics of your wife tits cuck.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm sure there has been a ton of research done on the topic, but I'd like to know what the kernel is between a Warnock and a Coons, a Walz and a Vance, name the pair where one is dynamic and one is a nap in waiting (or worse).  Obama, Bill Clinton, they could hold a room in the palm of their hands.  Al Gore?  Not so much.  Is it just charisma?  Is it the way with words?  All of it?

There were 3 types of students in my public speaking classes

- those who were good at speaking but sucked at putting together analysis and argumentation

- those who were great at analysis and argumentation but lacked the actual speaking skills, especially in front of large groups of people

- those who were good at both. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

Warnock bringing it with this sermon.

17 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

This is Black Church. I fucking love it.

16 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Warnock fucking crushed it

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

- those who were good at speaking but sucked at putting together analysis and argumentation

- those who were great at analysis and argumentation but lacked the actual speaking skills, especially in front of large groups of people

Surely there was a 4th that sucked at both 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

No way nobody was just dogshit at both

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I'm a Texan and have a wall around my property.

Try to not be poor, Stanco.

• Haha 2