[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

These conventions could not be in starker contrast…

Love v Hate, Joy v Misery, Hope v Hopelessness

Joe had fucking EARNED this…

This whole night has been like chicken soup for the soul. Amazing the darkness that enveloped this country four weeks ago.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

This whole night has been like chicken soup for the soul. Amazing the darkness that enveloped this country four weeks ago.

enveloped like the couches at the vance house

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

Joe spitting fire and truth.  Love this guy, shitting on the dumb Nazi motherfuckers.  

He sure doesn't seem like he's suffering from dementia.  He's not sundowning.  Must be drugged up. /DT

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Even the crowd gasped when she said "What's so beautiful about a daughter having her parents daughter?"

I watched it a few minutes ago just after reading your post and knowing what words were coming, I still gasped hard. 

Buddy, you need to turn off your TV and come down to the border with me to hunt. You have no fucking idea what is going on at the border from your safe space.
To answer your dumbass post, why does the president have a "wall" and you don't have one...it's primarily because you touch yourself... also it's because people will try to kill him if there is no security. Look we know you don't want an honest answer and you have no idea about anything not spoon fed to you by your propaganda outlet. Just know this, you are on the wrong side of history. Unless, you post more pics of your wife tits cuck.

I’ll be close in a few weeks in uvalde to dove hunt. And yea a best friend growing up is a DPS and goes down there to literally sit in his vehicle simply because of the paint job on his Tahoe (his words).
  • Hook 'Em 1

that sounds like Tahoe's words, but whatever.  He just brings the donuts.

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

As do I. 3 acres of 6 foot fence with barbs at the top. Two sliding gates with padlocks. I’m racist.

not necessarily racist. Just a coward.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1