[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

16 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

He’s losing some steam… finish strong, Joe!

He gets electrical pulses periodically and seems to rev right back up.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Haha 3

He get's electrical pulses periodically and seems to rev right back up.  

He’s mostly tripping up when shifting between teleprompters, but this is the most energy I’ve seen from him in quite some time, and this is a lengthy speech.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

He’s mostly tripping up when shifting between teleprompters, but this is the most energy I’ve seen from him in quite some time, and this is a lengthy speech.

I'm almost half his age and I don't think I could read a teleprompter this long without screwing up.  I think the applause kind of messes with his delivery at times too--knocks him off his rhythm.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

I’m behind, recorded it, I STILL think Hillary had the chance to be a GOAT and fuck the republicans and their 20 year assault on her. I will NEVER forgive us for fucking her over.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Stunns38 said:

Waltz is like “ I really have to piss”. Can’t hold this any longer.

He has that "church is running long and the Vikings game is about to start" look.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

Why is there a large wall/fence around the DNC and why are they requiring ID to get in? In the true democrat philosophy on America that dems vote for, there should be no walls or IDs.

Aw, you broke your brain.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

I hate reverting to my baser instincts, but one of my favorite things about Joe is how much he fucking hates all of America’s most contemptible people.

and also calls out many contemptible fucks around the globe
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Covri said:

This is great and if this Biden’s last mic drop he’s killed it. Going longer than even trump would is a big fuck you to trump in of itself. 

While I get the sentiment, Trump went for like 2 hours at the RNC. Whether there was a single coherent thought during that time is another story.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I have to say I was hoping for more Trump trashing than I thought would occur.

I was very pleased to be wrong.

Doddard is going to get carpal tunnel thumb from sitting on the shitter for the next eight hours texting.

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

Good first night. A lot of heavy hitters still on deck. 

Gives everybody something to really look forward too.  I think the rest really have a high bar though, which is great.  Let's see what they bring to the team.  

Just now, Chuckie Finster said:

Aaaaaannnd CNN's first comments after that speech are about how Biden talked about his legacy more than promoting Kamala.  Easiest decision ever to turn that shit off and go to bed.

Jake Tapper is being a real bitch right now. 

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I have to say I was hoping for more Trump trashing than I thought would occur.

I was very pleased to be wrong.

Doddard is going to get carpal tunnel thumb from sitting on the shitter for the next eight hours texting.

Hoping he'll go out like Elvis. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1