[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Is having a rally on one of the same evenings of the DNC a recent development? 

It’s only 87 miles from the DNC and in a battleground state.

I think it’s great, and shows the campaign isn’t taking anything for granted. They are out there doing the work every waking second (unlike Sleepy Trump’s campaign).

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Left Coast said:

It’s only 87 miles from the DNC and in a battleground state.

I think it’s great, and shows the campaign isn’t taking anything for granted. They are out there doing the work every waking second (unlike Sleepy Trump’s campaign).

Logistically, it makes sense...and maybe it's a great idea strategically.  But I don't recall either party doing something like this in my life.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Is having a rally on one of the same evenings of the DNC a recent development? 

It’s new but Milwaukee is right up the road in a pivotal state. Even during her convention, she drawing huge crowds in a swing state 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Js1 said:

It’s new but Milwaukee is right up the road in a pivotal state. Even during her convention, she drawing huge crowds in a swing state 

I think both candidates are there and it's a rally/watch party for the convention

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Anybody else still get throat punchy when they see the Maryland state flag?

It's one of those deals where it's so bad that it's good. Much more interesting than all those blue bedsheets with a seal on them. At least it's recognizable.

Mississippi should've played Nina Simone's "Mississippi Goddamn." 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

• immamac changed the title to [Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

The first night of the Democratic National Convention drew an average of 20.03 million viewers Monday, according to Nielsen.

That ranks ahead of what the Milwaukee-based Republican National Convention had for the first night last month (18.13 million).

The RNC followed with 14.8 million, 18 million and 25.4 million, with the final number featuring the Thursday night speech from Donald Trump. That night's viewership peaked at 28.4 million.

Suck it, Donny.  Loser. 

IMG_3216.gif.eca31e52744df033cf2a33774f47b9e1.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Both California and Minnesota passed when it came time to cast their votes so I assume they’re saving those for the end as they cut away to Milwaukee. 

Minnesota is second to last and California is last, leading into Harris’ speech. Typically how it goes!

• Hook 'Em 1