[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is that the name of it?  Mea culpa. 

My City Was Gone is the title.

And it's a great song despite the association with Rush LImbaugh.

EDIT:  Larry beat me to the punch,

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

image.thumb.png.5033d5823ee03b6a0e4a7a10456787f1.png

It's really neat that they pivoted from sophisticated operatives, Cambridge, Stone, Manafort etc to just letting grandpa toss out ideas with his giant old man brain.  Can't wait to watch the further decline in messaging as the smarter rats jump ship.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Go talk to yourself about burning things down and vote for Gary Johnson Trump again if you don’t like it. 

Pulled the lever for neither as you know. But I do appreciate the Gary Johnson voters as a particularly self loathing bunch. Neck and neck with progressives as they bend the knee after the DNC ran a snuff play on Bernie in two consecutive cycles.  

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Pulled the lever for neither as you know. But I do appreciate the Gary Johnson voters as a particularly self loathing bunch. Neck and neck with progressives as they bend the knee after the DNC ran a snuff play on Bernie in two consecutive cycles.  

Come on man. I didn’t just fall out of the coconut tree.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

This is one of the funniest look at me posts I've ever seen. Literally laughed out loud. 

Sorry you feel that way. Was the thought that crossed my mind while I watched the I-Vermont Senator speaking at the podium of the D convention. Does DWS still get some time these days?

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Come on man. I didn’t just fall out of the coconut tree.

No. But if you think that I voted for GJ you might have taken a few coconuts to the dome. Funny thing is, you actually know which posters did pull that lever if you paid attention here. 

9 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Talk about just taking your cock out and slapping it on the table:

I had no idea about Pritzker.  In terms of wealth and not being an asshole, he may be the closest thing we have to Teddy and FDR right now.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Everyone who “pays attention” knows you wrote in Willie Nelson. You bleat it out like a point of pride, as if it’s not JD Vance talking about childless women levels of weird. Then again you and Vance share a lot of common opinions about women and children, so I guess that tracks. 

JD Vance is a clown and you are an idiot. 

Ah, the real reason Anastasis showed up in this thread…to post the video he’s been snickering at all day which he thinks is a hilarious takedown. 

Sorry, was just checking in on the D convention and ole bernie popped up on the monitor. It you can't track to and laugh at that story arch I cannot help you.  

• Fuck You 1

Ah, the real reason Anastasis showed up in this thread…to post the video he’s been snickering at all day which he thinks is a hilarious takedown. 

Celebrity singalong videos are definitely serious business.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Where are we in the schedule?  Who is Alsobrooks?  I don't show she was scheduled.

Running for MD senate in the open seat 

Nevermind.  Found it.

9:00 PM

Keynote Remarks

Angela Alsobrooks

Democratic Nominee for the U.S. Senate, Maryland; Long-time mentee of the Vice President

Remarks

The Honorable John Giles

Mayor of Mesa, Arizona

Remarks

The Honorable Tammy Duckworth

United States Senator, Illinois

Remarks

Douglas Emhoff

Second Gentleman of the United States

Remarks

Michelle Obama

Former First Lady of the United States

10:00 PM

Remarks

Barack Obama

44th President of the United States

20 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Talk about just taking your cock out and slapping it on the table:

“ She’s called DEI because she has the nerve to be successful without being white” Speak, Governor!

• Hook 'Em 2

I still wear the Willie for President t-shirt from that cycle and have a screencap of my ballot somewhere. Ole Bozo lost track of where the burn it all down started, but it originated when the two parties that have captured our political system ran out HRC and Trump as our forced choice system. Enjoy pulling the lever again for a candidate that you all know never would have made it through a competitive level playing field primary at the top of the D ticket. I do enjoy the "saving democracy" and "joy" angles though, just for the absurdity alone.  

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Where are we in the schedule?  Who is Alsobrooks?  I don't show she was scheduled.

Running against Hogan in Maryland. If all the folks in PG County come out to vote (you know who that is), Hogan has no shot no matter how far he tries to run from turnip.

And Alsobrooks was born and raised in PG County.