[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I still wear the Willie for President t-shirt from that cycle and have a screencap of my ballot somewhere. 

Damn son. I don't pay much attention to your posts, but I hadn't figured you for a moron before. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Holy fuck balls, you're so cool.

4 people voted for Willie Nelson for president in Vermont

Just now, HellesBier said:

Imagine thinking Kamala is worthy of being a President.

No way she makes to the top of the ticket in a legitimate democratic primary. If anything, you have to hand it to the D machine cause they handle their biz when it comes to the nomination process. If the republicans were half as competent, Trump would have been dispensed with in 2016 during the primaries.  

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I still wear the Willie for President t-shirt from that cycle and have a screencap of my ballot somewhere. Ole Bozo lost track of where the burn it all down started, but it originated when the two parties that have captured our political system ran out HRC and Trump as our forced choice system. Enjoy pulling the lever again for a candidate that you all know never would have made it through a competitive level playing field primary at the top of the D ticket. I do enjoy the "saving democracy" and "joy" angles though, just for the absurdity alone.  

Charlie Day Ok GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Damn son. I don't pay much attention to your posts, but I hadn't figured you for a moron before. 

It was an easy choice in 2016 my friend. The real morons are the Gary Johnson voters. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

4 people voted for Willie Nelson for president in Vermont

No way she makes to the top of the ticket in a legitimate democratic primary. If anything, you have to hand it to the D machine cause they handle their biz when it comes to the nomination process. If the republicans were half as competent, Trump would have been dispensed with in 2016 during the primaries.  

So you mean youre proud of the democrats for finding a loophole to skim democracy. Of course you Bolshevik leftists support this. 

• Fuck You 23

1 minute ago, HellesBier said:

So you mean youre proud of the democrats for finding a loophole to skim democracy. Of course you Bolshevik leftists support this. 

Someone's about to have to start a new name again.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I still wear the Willie for President t-shirt from that cycle and have a screencap of my ballot somewhere. Ole Bozo lost track of where the burn it all down started, but it originated when the two parties that have captured our political system ran out HRC and Trump as our forced choice system. Enjoy pulling the lever again for a candidate that you all know never would have made it through a competitive level playing field primary at the top of the D ticket. I do enjoy the "saving democracy" and "joy" angles though, just for the absurdity alone.  

Tommy Lee Jones I Dont Care GIF

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

I understand. This saving democracy thing sometimes requires a little ostriching. 

I mean you should probably leave the country and find a better one since this one sucks so bad and is rigged to elect people like the current sitting vice president of the United States. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

I mean you should probably leave the country and find a better one since this one sucks so bad and is rigged to elect people like the current sitting vice president of the United States. 

Russian GIF by Italia's Got Talent

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Just now, Anastasis said:

I understand. This saving democracy thing sometimes requires a little ostriching. 

Which party do you presume would be more likely to support ranked choice voting?

C'mon man, everyone here knows that you would have voting for Trump if you lived in a state where your vote actually mattered. Everything else is just theatre and self-congratulation.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

A VP and former AG becoming prez is pretty unprecedented. That's like a reality game show host becoming president.

Forgot Senator.  Least likely path to run for President are Senate and VP

Just now, Pescado_Rojo said:

Totally relatable guy. Nothing weird about cat ladies or anything

Reminds me of Melania’s big impassioned speech for her husband this year. Oh wait 

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

It would be far productive if you were to leave the political board moderation space than if I were to leave the country.