[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

Just now, HRSchenker said:

How in the hell is Obama more charismatic in 2024 than he was in 2008? Dude is aging like wine.

Because he's no longer worried about trying to be all things to all people.

• Hook 'Em 3

Notice how the crowd shuts up when he interrupts their chanting to continue the speech. That’s how you do it. He’s so unbelievably good at this. Every time I showed one of his speeches in class, I had to also show a radical republican and Christ the replies from students (even my R students) were like “Dr. Pancho, that wasn’t even close.”

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Notice how the crowd shuts up when he interrupts their chanting to continue the speech. That’s how you do it. He’s so unbelievably good at this. Every time I showed one of his speeches in class, I had to also show a radical republican and Christ the replies from students (even my R students) were like “Dr. Pancho, that wasn’t even close.”

I remember when he was giving his speech at the DNC back in 2004. He was was speaking as I happened to walk by the TV and he actually made me stop amd watch. I said something like "I don't really know anything about this guy but he damn he can give a speech. I can see him moving up the chain pretty fast."

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, softlynow said:

Like the best athletes, he just makes it look easy.

I know you can work hard at public speaking, and I know you can improve at it, but some people just have a natural gift with it, Obama is one of those.  I'm not trying to take away from his the hard work he put in to it.  He's just really good. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1