[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

33 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Notice how the crowd shuts up when he interrupts their chanting to continue the speech. That’s how you do it. He’s so unbelievably good at this. Every time I showed one of his speeches in class, I had to also show a radical republican and Christ the replies from students (even my R students) were like “Dr. Pancho, that wasn’t even close.”

I remember taking a speech class in college. The professor understandably was obsessed with Obama. The analysis of the state of the union versus rebuttal from Bobby Jindal was fun.

Like ipihb type of pics?

No, but her sitting on his lap, them with their arms around each other, her looking into his eyes with pure bliss. He was a tennis player, solid dude. Didn’t kiss and tell but he acknowledged that he had been to a place of many men’s dreams.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, dcbc said:

I had the slightest bit of a hunch that he was going to end that speech by introducing Taylor Swift.

I thought they might go full unconventional and Kamala walks in. That would be the best confirmation of Obama's support.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Well Trump just ran an ad on cnn. Hilariously out of date- highest gas prices ever, highest inflation in 40 years, unemployment rising. With Harris saying bidenomics in between. 

Pro tip:  don't take this line of thought to DT or Business -- they still believe.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, safe sex said:

If TS isn't going to show up for the Obamas, it makes the most sense for her to appear the same night as Kamala.

She's not upstaging Beyonce, who should be there to introduce Kamala on Thursday. She'll do something in her own time. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, safe sex said:

If TS isn't going to show up for the Obamas, it makes the most sense for her to appear the same night as Kamala.

I don’t think she will show up. I think she will endorse in the next few weeks, but I bet she stays in the online realm. Would like to be wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1