[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

52 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

No, but her sitting on his lap, them with their arms around each other, her looking into his eyes with pure bliss. He was a tennis player, solid dude. Didn’t kiss and tell but he acknowledged that he had been to a place of many men’s dreams.

He's been with Sela Ward as well?

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

was watching with my mom and we were making note of parts of speeches that we knew were going to viral and/or really trigger the trumpers, and when michelle obama was going she was on a roll with them. this defintely took place during her speech:

Edited by Derka
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Derka said:

was watching with my mom and we were making note of parts of speeches that we knew were going to viral and/or really trigger the trumpers, and when michelle obama was going she was on a roll with them. this defintely took place during her speech:

Looks like Trump's intern was running his account, because it was all endorsements of his winning I guess their primaries in Florida 

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Something that’s really surprised me the last several months is the hold Michelle O has on women in general, talking even gop types. Not sure how it came to be with her crossover appeal given how Obama is the devil to those types. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Sorry for making sure the drugs your mom takes for bladder incontinence doesn't cause cancer or increase her BP/HR and result in an AMI. 

Lol. There are literally hundreds (thousands?) of people capable of crunching the numbers. But you be you, narcissist, and claim credit for other peoples planning, effort, and ingenuity.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

35 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Barack Obama GIF by NowThis

Sorry, was out drinking champagne last night celebrating my parent's 53rd wedding anniversary here in NYC while they are still in Texas.  I did text them. 

so you don't like them? And we do not really care where your parents are.

Summary- Michelle and Barack kicked ass and made fun of Trump. Lots of cool slogans came out of it. People cheered and cried. Doug is joining the surly fantasy football league, Shumer and Bernie are still kind of boring, Anastasia is still pissed.

For the rest it is on CNN or a thousand other sites.

• Hook 'Em 2

So for Ohio they played Green Light by John Legend. I’ve heard a fair number of his songs but I’m unfamiliar with that one. I don’t recall even hearing vocals. It’s fine if the kids liked it but it seems to me they could’ve found a better choice. Just nitpicking. 

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Longer video

This is one of those clips you see something different every time you watch it.  As far as crowd reactions go, last night I thought the white dude at the end getting the high five was the best moment.  Nope, old head in the blue cap at 0:38 is the best.  I would have loved to see that same guy's reaction when Lil Jon switched it up to 'Get Low'.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

17 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I would not be surprised at all if Trump called in to F&F to tell everyone his dick is not small.

Let me just say, okay, there’s been a lot of talk, a lot of rumors, and frankly, it’s all fake news. Total nonsense. Believe me, I’ve been very successful, incredibly successful, and you don’t get to be that successful without, you know, having everything in order. People say all kinds of things, but the truth is, there’s absolutely no issue there. No issue at all. In fact, many people have said it’s quite the opposite. Believe me, if there was a problem, you’d know about it, because they’d be talking about it non-stop, 24/7, but there’s nothing to talk about, because it’s just not true. Just ask Ivanka. 

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

This is one of those clips you see something different every time you watch it.  As far as crowd reactions go, last night I thought the white dude at the end getting the high five was the best moment.  Nope, old head in the blue cap at 0:38 is the best.  I would have loved to see that same guy's reaction when Lil Jon switched it up to 'Get Low'.

It’s that way with a lot of Lil Jon’s songs - once in a blue moon I’ll pull up his collaboration with the Lazy Town show and the Cookin by the Book song, and there’s always something new to find. I’m sure we will be finding new stuff in that Georgia nomination video for years to come.

NSFW

Spoiler

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Anastasis said:

He droned American citizens and failed wrt his political promises on Guantanamo. Come on guys. We don't have to completely divorce ourselves from reality and history. 

Hmmmm, I wonder what might possibly explain this failure.

2 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

so you don't like them? And we do not really care where your parents are.

Summary- Michelle and Barack kicked ass and made fun of Trump. Lots of cool slogans came out of it. People cheered and cried. Doug is joining the surly fantasy football league, Shumer and Bernie are still kind of boring, Anastasia is still pissed.

For the rest it is on CNN or a thousand other sites.

@immamac, next time you're inclined to a timeout for Ana, might I suggest, as an alternative, a temporary force-change of his avatar:

download.jpg.96744b8891c3dfa73d405b9af6a2f85a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Tonight:

Cory Booker
Chris Murphy
Catherine Cortez Masto
Amy Klobuchar
Hakeem Jeffries
Nancy Pelosi
Wes Moore
Josh Shapiro
Pete Buttigieg
Bill Clinton
Tim Walz

Sheesh… that list is like the most focus group tested technocratic cyborg liberal dystopian nightmare fuel parade. 

Wake me up when no teleprompter, no notes, no fucks given Tim Walz comes out. 

• Hook 'Em 1