[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

15 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Anybody else still get throat punchy when they see the Maryland state flag?

fucking yes. brothers from another mother?

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Helluva dig at Iron Man 2

that is cold as hell and hilarious

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Sheesh… that list is like the most focus group tested technocratic cyborg liberal dystopian nightmare fuel parade. 

Wake me up when no teleprompter, no notes, no fucks given Tim Walz comes out. 

Those last three are gonna be strong.  Mayor Pete is gonna drop 15 minutes of straight snarky truths on the GQP, Bill it gonna get every pair of panties in that arena wet, and Walz is gonna burn it all down.  Should be good.

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

15 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

fucking yes. brothers from another mother?

that is cold as hell and hilarious

Cheadle giving the uncomfortable side eye in the camera's direction was just perfect.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Harris campaign needs to blast that on TikTok allllllll daaaaaaamnnnnn fallllll

One had the atmosphere of a funeral and the other was a fucking party 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Wes Moore gonna have a 2004 Obama “wait, who the hell is this guy” moment tonight.

Yeah, anybody who isn’t familiar with him should make a point of catching his address. He’s really sharp and has a bright future. Senator, Governor, President…he’s got a high ceiling. I’m a fan. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Tonight:

Cory Booker
Chris Murphy
Catherine Cortez Masto
Amy Klobuchar
Hakeem Jeffries
Nancy Pelosi
Wes Moore
Josh Shapiro
Pete Buttigieg
Bill Clinton
Tim Walz

I'm interested in these 4 not the rest

I'm thinking of the lineup of former presidents on each side and how all the Dems are lined up behind Harris (Clinton, Obama, Biden) and Trump cannot say the same, well there is only one other left (W) but that is a well known schism. 

25 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Fake ratings.

Try to imagine Trump responding to a question about the ratings with something like "Yeah they put on quite the show. Lots of star power. But we feel that we're connecting with the people blah blah blah". He is incapable. If asked, he'll say the ratings were rigged. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Sheesh… that list is like the most focus group tested technocratic cyborg liberal dystopian nightmare fuel parade. 

Wake me up when no teleprompter, no notes, no fucks given Tim Walz comes out. 

You suck.

• Hook 'Em 1

Starting to see Harris Walz yard signs in my very purple PA suburb. 

there’s a handful of trump flags that are out year round, but not much in the way of new enthusiasm yet.

In 2020 the two guys across the street from me had a slowly escalating Trump v Biden sign/flag battle. By November team Biden had flags hanging from the entire length of his 40’ deck. So far nothing from either side there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, HellesBier said:

Imagine thinking Kamala is worthy of being a President.

DA, AG, Senator, and you know, Vice President of the United States of "fuck yeah" America. Imagine thinking his resume is not qualified. Couldn't imagine what the real reason why you think she is unqualified.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, immamac said:

Not sure what kind of bullshit you are accusing me of, but it sounds like you don't want to post here anymore if you keep it up. I've never once censored anyone's viewpoints or had any kind of moderation that didn't allow for people to express their political beliefs, especially in this board. 

Keep it up and you can go find a new fucking place to be though. I don't fucking work my ass off for cunts like you to talk shit to me with no basis or fucking standing. 

White folks love the word cunt. I personally don't get it but carry on.

• Haha 1