[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

45 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

IMG_7041.png

Michigan has some attractive politicians.  Gretchen, Jocelyn Benson and Dana Nessel.  And they are some tough ass SOBs too to fearlessly deal with all the psycho MAGAs swatting, death threats and who knows what else.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

Just now, Old Freak Nasty said:

Michigan has some attractive politicians.  Gretchen, Jocelyn Benson and Dana Nessel.  And they are some tough ass SOBs too to fearlessly deal with all the psycho MAGAs swatting, death threats and who knows what else.

Don’t forget the super hot ginger. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

Without the oratory

He fucking sucks. I am coming over to vote for Kamala and the dems make it so hard. I fucking hate turnip with the fire of 10000 suns. Then I have to listen to this. I hate this country. 

3 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

He fucking sucks. I am coming over to vote for Kamala and the dems make it so hard. I fucking hate turnip with the fire of 10000 suns. Then I have to listen to this. I hate this country. 

He beat out Stemy Hoyer for minority leader.  Books and covers and all but this guy is probably good at putting people to sleep . . . 

image.thumb.jpeg.37ef960eea1ed5d4e050c31d64cf737e.jpeg

4 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I hate to break it to you, but he's going to be the next Speaker of the House when Democrats have the majority.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Seems like the black caucus loves him. Politically he seems pretty average Dem to me. Not sure what was there to hate more than anyone else.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I hate to break it to you, but he's going to be the next Speaker of the House when Democrats have the majority.

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

Seems like the black caucus loves him. Politically he seems pretty average Dem to me. Not sure what was there to hate more than anyone else.

Noted.

Noted.

I ate a gummy earlier. MAYBE I can't keep up. Bill is more my speed. He is high as fuck. Hakeem was pointing at me wayyyy too much.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4