[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Still resonates for me. The man can talk. 

Reminds me of my late step dad. He was a goddamn saint. Would have been Bill's age today. He could spit truth. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Bill should stay above the details. The mental agility isn't there to pull it off like Obama. He does better speaking broadly and conceptually. 

Meowwolf Say No GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Haha 2

“Don’t count the lies. Count the I’s.” was a great line that will get a lot of play tomorrow.  The rest seemed unfocused.  Probably needed to focus on the critical few opposed to trying to get every point in.

• Hook 'Em 3

20 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Looks like he's using a paper copy

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-clinton-rewrote-his-dnc-speech-after-seeing-how-rockin-the-vibes-were-aide?ref=home

Former President Bill Clinton ripped up an initial draft of the speech he plans to deliver at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday after watching the first night in Chicago, according to CNN. The energy inside the arena was apparently palpable enough that it convinced Clinton that he needed to take a new approach—a “more fun, youthful, joyful approach,” an aide told the network. “He’s going to have fun. I can’t stress this enough,” they said. A person familiar with the speech added to The Wall Street Journal to expect something more “folksy” and “punchy.”

An excerpt from his speech obtained by the newspaper declares Vice President Kamala Harris the “only candidate in this race with the vision, the experience, the temperament, the will, and yes—the sheer joy—to” make something good happen on both “good and bad days.” Clinton’s speech will also mark the sharpest rebuke yet of Harris’ opponent, former President Donald Trump, whom he will criticize as solely self-interested, according to CNN.

• Hook 'Em 2