[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

Just now, BrickHorn said:

Let’s play a game: how many consecutive insufferable posts can Anastasis make on this thread without getting a single positive rep? 

Ana is in his study sniffing his farts after each post.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Come on guys, it's just politics. Sorry for pointing out obvious ROI deviations. I'd get more rep if I just framed it around Jared, but that would be too easy with you people. 

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

First poster I've ever put on ignore. Just never adds anything of substance. Only contrarian I'm the smartest person in the room bullshit.

You are particularly fucking fragile if my posts in the CR are what put you over the edge wrt to clicking the ignore button. 

Shapiro should wake this us. 

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Come on guys, it's just politics. Sorry for pointing out obvious ROI deviations. I'd get more rep if I just framed it around Jared, but that would be too easy with you people. 

That motherfucker is a perv.

I wanted to barf up all of those footlongs that he sold me. 

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Shapiro should wake this us. 

Maybe not. Seems like something one of my public school educated kids would write. Formulaic writing. 

If Walz is off the cuff, he should kill. 

After seeing that montage of Harris taking on Sessions, Barr and Kavanaugh, no damn way Trump gets on the stage with her.  That dumb fuck is going to get absolutely pantsed.  There's going to be a big excuse for why he was slighted by ABC and can't show.  Commander Bone Spurs will defer again.    

Just now, Mdhorn said:

After seeing that montage of Harris taking on Sessions, Barr and Kavanaugh, no damn way Trump gets on the stage with her.  That dumb fuck is going to get absolutely pantsed.  There's going to be a big excuse for why he was slighted by ABC and can't show.  Commander Bone Spurs will defer again.    

"Well, George Stuffapoulousourours is so unfair and  i'm suing him, so..."

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

I think he’ll show. She won’t be the one asking the questions. And if they don’t turn his microphone off, he’ll just try the same old strategy of spewing non-stop bullshit.

Ooh, Amanda’s on.