[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

11 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Showing his family and how emotional they are (because it’s definitely an emotional story) will go over very well in the suburbs. 

What does a dazzling urbanite such as yourself doing in a rustic setting like this know about the suburbs? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

My father, who routinely speaks in front of 5-20k folks, was thoroughly impressed.

Walz is killing it.

I speak frequently in front of fives and tens of people.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

My father, who routinely speaks in front of 5-20k folks, was thoroughly impressed.

Walz is killing it.

It was different from the skills of the Obamas but that’s what makes public speaking unique. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Art Vandelay said:

Pure wholesomeness. MAGA can wrap themselves in the flag all they want - they will never be as American as Tim Walz and his beautiful family.

And Obama teed it up last night with that flannel shirt stuff

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

If Friedo was on fire, I wouldn’t even piss on him to douse it. I can’t wait to watch that cunt fade into oblivion and it will be all his fault. Vance was his choice.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

My favorite Derka post all time.  What a fucking amazing vibe.  Can November get here already?  Gonna go deadlift 600 tomorrow (for reps!) with Walz as my soundtrack.   LFG!

Derka is hitting to all fields tonight.   @Derka I know you've got your struggles, but brother, you've got your moments! It's no wonder that you were an effective rapper

• Hook 'Em 9