[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

4 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Oh, he's not going to fade into oblivion.  Donald is going to die soon - not soon enough, but soon.  And that arrogant coke-head is going to get a shit-ton of money and a vision to regain his birthright.  He is going to have a long, public, somewhat comical descent into madness.  

Along with the money will come a ton of debt, and so you think he has the cache with enough bankers to keep that shell game afloat?

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I switched to Fox News because my kid wanted to hear how they would spin the night.  All they had was it was wrong for Walz to knock someone going to Yale.  When Vance came on I changed it to CNN so I wouldn’t have to listen to that asshat and got to hear Scott Jennings also talk about the Yale comment.  Both stations zeroing in on that nothing Yale comment tells me the republicans have nothing right now to hit back with.  

I would also add, Scott Jennings is as big of a cunt as I have seen since my night with South Austin’s mom.

edited for clarity.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

T minus 0 until the R's disparage and mock Gus Walz? And a certain segment puts out "We're not going black?"   It's a matter of time.

I'm shocked no one has posted the tweets already.  Probably waiting for dotard to do it first.  And you know he will.

23 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I had drinks at a bar association meeting after work where a local judge told me the country would be ending if Kamala is elected, and that Trump has not told any lies.

I did have a reply, but I’m not gonna put my name on any pleading in front of that guy until he or I die. 

And that judge was Bill Gravell?

• Rage+1 2

38 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

LOL, he truly is such a fucking loser. 

I'm sure it was dark and ominous for him, it was the death knell of his political career.  

Counldn't happen to a nicer guy.  

• Hook 'Em 4

22 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Along with the money will come a ton of debt, and so you think he has the cache with enough bankers to keep that shell game afloat?

Maybe not.  Him being broke is also a fun idea.  But, I just have a gut feeling his will be a long, embarrassing tale.  Like, post trial OJ.  

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It pisses me off that none of those twits on CNN push back when Scott Jennings bleats about "we didn't hear any policy".  Tim Walz LITERALLY suggested a cut and paste of a middle class tax cut, a federal right to abortion, universal background checks, etc.

God damn, call them out on their lies.

I’m convinced he is just there to offer a “conservative” viewpoint and everyone is instructed to just let him talk. I don’t think he believes a thing he says. How could he?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I just made a political donation for the first time in my life.  I'm in, Coach!

can you send me a link where i can donate? please and thank you. 

22 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

so you don't like them? And we do not really care where your parents are.

Summary- Michelle and Barack kicked ass and made fun of Trump. Lots of cool slogans came out of it. People cheered and cried. Doug is joining the surly fantasy football league, Shumer and Bernie are still kind of boring, Anastasia is still pissed.

For the rest it is on CNN or a thousand other sites.

I have a tradition of going out on my parents' birthdays and anniversary since I moved to NYC. When they visit, I take them out accordingly, but since they love 1700+ miles away, I still celebrate them. They like that I'm thinking about them, and I get to splurge. Win win. 

Also, it's like you haven't been paying attention for the last 4 years. It's well known my thoughts on the current state of the State of Texas and why I don't visit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I have a tradition of going out on my parents' birthdays and anniversary since I moved to NYC. When they visit, I take them out accordingly, but since they love 1700+ miles away, I still celebrate them. They like that I'm thinking about them, and I get to splurge. Win win. 

Also, it's like you haven't been paying attention for the last 4 years. It's well known my thoughts on the current state of the State of Texas and why I don't visit. 

Just messing with you. Jeeeeeeeezzzzz.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tuco said:

Bush was the last Republican to raise taxes to address the deficient.  And they fired him for it.  I happily voted against him, but he was willing to do the hard things.  Hasn't been a party led by serious commitment since.  Even McCain picked Palin to be next in line.  Fucking keystone cops. 

Those were the good old days when you could vote for one candidate but at the same time not fear for the future of the country if the other candidate won.  That was the first election I was able to vote in; I proudly voted for Clinton but would have been fine with a GHWB win.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Dark?  Is that a thinly-veiled racist observation on the fact that Oprah, John Legend, Mindy Kaling, Sheila E. etc ... are dark skinned?

After a few days in the sun, I'm darker than John Legend.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

It pisses me off that none of those twits on CNN push back when Scott Jennings bleats about "we didn't hear any policy".  Tim Walz LITERALLY suggested a cut and paste of a middle class tax cut, a federal right to abortion, universal background checks, etc.

God damn, call them out on their lies.

And who would be the one to do that? Dana Bash?

7 hours ago, Gourmand said:

HOw are you embedding tiktoks?

7 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I’m convinced he is just there to offer a “conservative” viewpoint and everyone is instructed to just let him talk. I don’t think he believes a thing he says. How could he?

I also don’t think they let them push back on panels and interviews anymore due to leadership being conservative. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I was never a big cable news guy, but would tune to CNN when actual breaking news occurred or during elections. Have switched entirely over to PBS for occasional news and MSNBC tor events like the DNC or elections where some production value and talking head stuff is more warranted.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Am I taking crazy pills or is everyone else? He’s not fucking mocking people who went to Yale, he’s mocking specifically JD Vance who went to Yale but pretends to be an everyman based on some bullshit story he made up about his youth. Not to mention that the republican platform for at least 30 years has been to mock the “liberal Ivy League elites.” How has everyone seemingly lost that in translation? It’s blatantly obvious, like the most obvious thing one can say in a stump speech! I want to pull my fucking hair out!! We really are that stupid as a county I guess, fuck!!! 

Yep

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

And who would be the one to do that? Dana Bash?

In Dana's defense (which will be a one-time thing), that's not what she said at all. (I know - hard to fathom intellectual dishonesty from Charlie 8-Head ...)  She was just saying that they weren't targeting the type of insecure dipshits that get revved up by Hulk Hogan's shtick.  Of course, it works because it's hard to listen to more than 5 seconds of her meandering commentary.

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Watching that J6 footage makes me literally sick to my stomach.

Yeah, I straight up got choked up watching it.  Pissed me off to no end.

That said, Keenan Thompson absolutely delivered.  That was great!

• Hook 'Em 3