[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This is so god damned stupid.

Biden is not the president of Israel, and we damn sure don't get to tell anyone what they can and can't do in response to terrorism on their soil after we killed 600k civilians in the wrong country.

You want to talk about blood on people's hands?  Wait until you see what failing to go out and vote for not-fascism costs us...........

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

66c6c5b42400001c00810198.webp.cacb5f01eb774915ab22e6c8ca245788.webp

This Fake Tan Ex-Motherfucker in Chief reaches a new low for homo sapiens as a species every time his sausage-like fingers or thumbs tap his phone.  This turnout has to be a tsunami so he will flod his nasty tent and slink away to some shitty golf course.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I can't imagine why anyone would tell this guy to fuck off, and I'm shocked to see Chainsaw carry this guy's water and try to gas-light all of us. Don't believe your lyin' eyes, guys. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

He thinks he gets to decide who's really Black and who's really Jewish. Disgusting behavior. People used to accuse others of living in a "bubble" for not socializing with people with differing political beliefs, but it takes a real piece of human garbage to vote for this guy, and I have zero in common with anyone who's brain works like that, so yeah, I don't have any true republican friends at this point. The ones I still associate with who are traditional republicans aren't supporting that shit heel and we can have normal debates over normal topics like taxation and social welfare programs. I can also just have a beer with them and talk sports. Just can't do even that with someone if I know they support donald trump. Just can't get past that ugliness within their souls. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

34 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The problem though is we give these outrage merchants the oxygen they crave. You don't need further evidence that Ann Coulter and Clay Travis are horrible people. Nothing they say should shock you. They're trying to use outrage to stay relevant. 

And people fall for it every time, rushing to spread their hateful rhetoric far and wide. ‘Hey! Look what the troll said!’

28 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

When you see them claim that michelle, Barack, and Tim gave terrible speeches you realize that either they reject reality in its entirety or they think it’s all a game and the rules are always hate on your opponent. 

It’s not just a game. It’s their job. It’s their livelihood. 

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He acts like he’s running against Biden-Shapiro 

Hey, he promised to pay some conservative think tank 8 figures to come up with good slander for that eventuality, so he's gonna get his money's worth even though he'll never actually pay for it.

Edited by TexArcher

6 minutes ago, Bama Llama said:

This Fake Tan Ex-Motherfucker in Chief reaches a new low for homo sapiens as a species every time his sausage-like fingers or thumbs tap his phone.  This turnout has to be a tsunami so he will flod his nasty tent and slink away to some shitty golf course.

Golf course? Fuck that.

And I also want a landslide. But the dems need to do a few things. To start work on the media game. 1- We know VP worked at McDonalds. Cool, but what about the wages of those working there now? 2- Yeah, we know Oprah endorsed her. Who else was Oprah going to endorse? 3- Walz was a coach. Awesome. What else did he do?

Enough Rah Rah, go for the fucking jugular. Use the surrogates to do that and stay above it, but do it.

All of the speakers so far the DNC are advocating for the very thing the protestors are calling for. 

I haven't had a chance to type out all my thoughts on Walz's speech last night, but after it was over, it took me an hour and a half to calm down enough to go to sleep.

• Hook 'Em 9

1 minute ago, GopherRock said:

All of the speakers so far the DNC are advocating for the very thing the protestors are calling for. 

I haven't had a chance to type out all my thoughts on Walz's speech last night, but after it was over, it took me an hour and a half to calm down enough to go to sleep.

Response in the Israel thread...

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

She's not back on tour until November 14.  A boy can dream.

October 14th in Miami. It won't be her. It's probably Beyonce. If it was Taylor, she wouldn't do it live. It would be a taped segment. But I think if she does anything, it will be through her Instagram page. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

October 14th in Miami. It won't be her. It's probably Beyonce. If it was Taylor, she wouldn't do it live. It would be a taped segment. But I think if she does anything, it will be through her Instagram page. 

Fine!

Just now, Mo Horn said:

The hell with celebrities, if we're gonna dream big about a mystery speaker, let it be Blinken announcing a ceasefire in Gaza. 

As much as I'd love that we have a bad faith negotiator on the other side, who is openly colluding with Trump.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Look who made the list

- Hon. Deb Haaland - Marcia Fudge - Sen. Alex Padilla - Sen. Bob Casey - Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Sen. Elizabeth Warren - Sen. Mark Kelly - Gov. Maura Healey - Gov. Gretchen Whitmer - Gov. Roy Cooper - Rep. Katherine Clark - Rep. Adam Kinzinger - Rep. Lucy McBath - Rep. Joe Neguse - Rep. Maxwell Frost - Rep. Elissa Slotkin - Rep. Colin Allred - Rep. Ruben Gallego - State Reps. Gloria Johnson, Justin Jones and Justin Pearson (“Tennessee Three”) - Gabby Giffords -Vice President Kamala Harris

Slotkin, Allred, Gallego are all running for Senate

I need a phone alert for when Jones and Pearson come on.  I do not want to miss that, love those guys. I’ve donated to a grand total of five politicians in my life. They are two of them. 

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Hook 'Em 1