[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

3 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Pink is a known performer tonight, right?  It’s Beyoncé in Person or T Swizz on the big screen.  

Pink has been announced, I think. Pretty sure I saw something earlier today saying she'd be at the DNC tonight.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I thought everyone knew Bey was already performing today

I don’t fault Swift if she chooses to stay out of it all together; that’s her choice. But this is one example of why Beyonce will always be my favorite between the two.

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I don’t fault Swift if she chooses to stay out of it all together; that’s her choice. But this is one example of why Beyonce will always be my favorite between the two.

She hasn't stayed out of it before.

taylor-swift-1602170077.jpg?resize=1200:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Actually…

Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

As much as I'd love that we have a bad faith negotiator on the other side, who is openly colluding with Trump.

Oh god damn, nothing will satisfy you.  Should we carry out a coup in Israel?  I heard Kamala has some experience.

Fucking idiot. 

Edited by Fudge Nuggets
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

To be fair, loving and feeling proud of your dad probably seems weird to damaged dude like Ann Coulter. That guy just screams “daddy issues.” 

That old hateful succubus took that shit down after getting her ass dragged to hell and back.

3 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

If true that's four current or former US presidents speaking on four consecutive nights. Impressive.

I'm trying to imagine what kind of reception George W. Bush would get at the DNC. He might need to come out with Jordan and Mike Ditka. Or maybe enough time has passed, I don't know.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I'm trying to imagine what kind of reception George W. Bush would get at the DNC. He might need to come out with Jordan and Mike Ditka. Or maybe enough time has passed, I don't know.

Probably more claps than cheers.  Hard to cheer with your teeth clenched.