[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

When it’s time for the surprise guest, the lights are gonna go down low, then we’re gonna hear:

IF YA SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK. IS. COOKIN!

I’m guessing the Rock. Dwayne Johnson.  He said he was gonna stay out of it and not endorse Joe again, but now with Kamala, I think he’ll support her.  And this would be the perfect in your face response to Trump having washed up Hulk Hogan. Bringing in the still relevant People’s Champ.

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

It's that many partisan Democrats genuinely consider him to be a war criminal (an opinion I don't share, btw, but I guess I understand).

Well you've proven over and over that you were pretty much wrong about everything back in those days, so why would this be any different?

I kid. Sort of.

1 hour ago, Constant said:

Regardless of what happens, this has been the best DNC of my lifetime. They are finally firing on all cylinders. 

This has been the best convention ever, no contest. Hell, I would probably rate this convention over most regular season NBA games.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I agree.  If the GQP is ranting and raving about why don't you discuss policy, then the last thing on earth you should do is discuss policy.

She should say “my policy is don’t be an asshole.” Which happens to be my only real parental policy (with varied degrees of success 🫠). 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Dolly Parton?

7 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Now that’s a good guess. 

Is Dolly a bigger surprise than Oprah?

According to Angry Staffer on twitter, that's why we should have excite.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, softlynow said:

Maybe Taylor flying in with Dolly on Dolly's plane and they're both appearing?  Probably wishful thinking on my part.

• Like 2
  • Drool 3

Just now, lemonlime said:

Maybe Taylor flying in with Dolly on Dolly's plane and they're both appearing?  Probably wishful thinking on my part.

Now THAT would be epic 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, softlynow said:

Okay hear me out. She comes out dressed like Doralee from 9 to 5 and hogties Trump. New tailgate cover?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I'm incredibly far from a music expert, but I don't think you can just fly someone in day of to do a large venue, full band show with no rehearsal. 

27 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Ah, I missed this. Well nevermind then.

55 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Could it be Beyoncé AND Taylor??

scissor.gif.36e0a6da843e963fd44f14e129ae4f85.gif

9 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Is trissor a word? 

• Haha 5