[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

This. It isn’t a policy election 

The Dems do well (for that matter the GOP) making about vibes.  Obama, Biden won with better vibes and a kinder and inspiring vision.  Hilary’s most qualified ever pitch didn’t  work. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Didn’t one of the speakers reference Swifts song about not getting back together yesterday? She’s my guess.

Second guess is Hunter Biden’s cock. Not him per se, just his massive hog on stage for all to revel at.

Edited by 'stache
  • Haha 6

Just now, 'stache said:

Didn’t one of the speakers reference Swifts song about not getting back together yesterday? She’s my guess.

Second guess is Hunter Biden’s cock. Not him per se, just his massive hog on stage for all to revel at.

Marge outside the convention center like 

Eric Andre GIF

• Haha 4

Alright so catching up, on the PJ is Taylor, Beyoncé, Dolly, jay z, Kelce, Ditka, Taylor again, Abraham Lincoln, Jesus, Matt Foley, the elephant from sing, and Frank Stallone, got it.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I hope it's Tommy Tuberville tied to a cuck chair

Falwell Jr's cuck chair

3 hours ago, The Dog said:

So bad it got 3YearLetterman to break character:

Oh...by "break character" I thought you meant he posted something funny.  I see that I'm mistaken yet again. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I sure wish we didn't have to gossip like school girls over which giant popstar might show up to hopefully convince a few people that, "Hey, maybe we shouldn't elect one of the worst human beings in the country to run the country...again."

I refuse to believe there are undecided voters.  The show is the show - it does nothing to actually change minds or sway votes.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I had drinks at a bar association meeting after work where a local judge told me the country would be ending if Kamala is elected, and that Trump has not told any lies.
I did have a reply, but I’m not gonna put my name on any pleading in front of that guy until he or I die. 

This is just one more reminder of how much power we've given to compete idiots. It's not just that one dipshit manager who worked at Subway.

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Biden’s policies control what Israel does

Biden can withhold money and weapons, which would force Bibi to quit his bullshit because Israel has a weak economy and is completely dependent on us. Go to the Israel thread for deeper discussion.

9 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This is fun and all, but, on a grander scale, I sure wish we didn't have to gossip like school girls over which giant popstar might show up to hopefully convince a few people that, "Hey, maybe we shouldn't elect one of the worst human beings in the country to run the country...again."

/end buzzkill

HalfGoldenGiantschnauzer-max-1mb.gif.35dbc702db300c1c41111c534182693a.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

This surprise guest is trending towards this kinda ending 

a-christmas-story-christmas-story.gif

Bruce Springsteen is going to walk out, and people are going to be legit disappointed, might even boo.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This is fun and all, but, on a grander scale, I sure wish we didn't have to gossip like school girls over which giant popstar might show up to hopefully convince a few people that, "Hey, maybe we shouldn't elect one of the worst human beings in the country to run the country...again."

/end buzzkill

Adam Scott Have Fun GIF

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

_5Zwgl.gif

I'm thinking it's going to be TS singing a new song to the melody of "Mean" called "Weird" - as in "... and all you're ever gonna be is weird, why you gotta be so weird?"

24 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Biden can withhold money and weapons, which would force Bibi to quit his bullshit because Israel has a weak economy and is completely dependent on us. Go to the Israel thread for deeper discussion.

image.gif.8efe1d3587436ef3ac756e32cb2068e8.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5