[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

20 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Holy shit, it's Will Clark! 

(Steph Curry, imo)

They wouldn't do Steph dirty like that. Hype up a huge mystery guest to a bunch of political junkies and bring out a basketball player...

Warren's best imo: Trump “has no plans to lower costs for families. He doesn’t know how, and he doesn’t really care. When did he ever fill up a gas tank or worry about a grocery bill? The only bills he worries about are from his criminal defense lawyers.”

Diaper Don promises more unhinged ranting tonight.
image.png.752768a6335ce22c8b3ae2041af5dc9c.png

Excellent. That only works if people are watching it. He just told his cult to watch something outside their bubble.
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I wish they wouldn’t have put the Chicks on tonight. No upside. Some downside. 

It’s the national anthem, Nancy 

calm down 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

My cousin went up and has been working as a volunteer on the floor and behind the curtains.   She said The Chicks are performing the anthem.  And also a rumor Taylor is in the house too.  So maybe that's Beyonce and not TS?   

She got to watch Stevie Wonder practice yesterday.   Posts in TT.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

My friends girlfriend's wife's mom's girlfriend is tending the Biden clone daycare center at the DNC  tonight and she saw the surprise guest and made me pinky swear not to tell anyone.

Since it is only a couple hours away, I am breaking protocol to tell you that the surprise guest is Super Bowl Left Shark with a Tesla Powerball strapped to its back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, Chips O'Toole said:

My friends girlfriend's wife's mom's girlfriend is tending the Biden clone daycare center at the DNC  tonight and she saw the surprise guest and made me pinky swear not to tell anyone.

Since it is only a couple hours away, I am breaking protocol to tell you that the surprise guest is Super Bowl Left Shark with a Tesla Powerball strapped to its back.

Damn, that's a good get.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Katy Perry Shark GIF

• Haha 5