[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Whoever was hitting the high notes should’ve not

Tough arrangement of a tough song.  They clearly couldn't hear as well as they should have.  Gutsy, but ill-advised given the situation.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Can we cut it out with the Romper Room bullshit and get back to dragging dotard's stupid ass?

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Yep, this is not going to pull in unsure voters. Nor does "she worked at McDonalds"

It’s giving game thread. It isn’t all going to be the Obamas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I had never heard of Kerry Washington...my loss. 

She was as actually looking sort of plain tonight. She can be a smoke show.

You may have seen her before in a commercial or a movie and just didn’t recognize her tonight. 

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Tim Walz honestly seems like a future president in the making, that dude has been killing it so far.

Don’t disagree. But one of the main reasons he got picked was he doesn’t have presidential ambitions. Though they’d probably make the best presidents 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Tim Walz honestly seems like a future president in the making, that dude has been killing it so far.

at what age? I'd rather we keep it younger.,.

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Don’t disagree. But one of the main reasons he got picked was he doesn’t have presidential ambitions. Though they’d probably make the best presidents 

That he seems like a real, honest, normal dude is amazing. That's precisely why he doesn't want the job, and precisely why I'd want him to take office one day. He seems like he cuts through the bullshit effortlessly in a way everyone understands.

• Hook 'Em 3