[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

11 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

I kind of want to say fuck all these R crossovers. Just renounce your party and say I want to be a Democrat now. Your party is Maga from now on.

nah, keep it. It's not like they've changed their policy positions. good to remember every time the Liz Cheney love gets a bit too intense

• Hook 'Em 4

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Easiest prediction ever:  MAGAts are going to harp on the difference between Maya and Kamala's skin color, and say Kamala had her skin lightened.

She’s black. She’s almost 60. Clearly they’ve never heard black don’t crack because she looks great. 

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Easiest prediction ever:  MAGAts are going to harp on the difference between Maya and Kamala's skin color, and say Kamala had her skin lightened.

Or, Kamala's adopted.  She wasn't even born here.  Etc.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Glad to see several gop members doing whatever they can to try and rescue their party. Not sure it will happen, but gotta respect their integrity. 

I was trying to reply to this message above. 

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Him keeping the R serves a purpose. He knows it helps as he gives permission for other Rs to vote D. “I’m one of you, and I’m doing this.” It connects with those voters wavering. 

Kinzinger said he’s not running again, so…

Whether he runs or not doesn’t matter. Kinzinger has huge balls and is based on principles. 

He’s no Baird man. 

IMG_3421.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Does that mean you think he was lying when he said Trump called our fallen service members “suckers” and “losers?”

No but I think he should have torn Trump a new one more so than he did.