[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

Just now, BrickHorn said:

My folks voted for Trump in 2016. In the 70s, my dad bought and wore a button that said “Leave Nixon Alone!” They were unwilling to vote for any Dem other than Biden in 2020. Now they’re suddenly Yellow Dog Democrats. January 6 shook the scales from their eyes, and they slowly realized left wing policies are actually kind of good for people and maybe assault rifles and being judgy dicks to nice people just because they make different life choices aren’t real Christian values. 

Ironically enough, Trump saved my parents from Republicanism. 

It was covid that changed my parents. My mom was going through chemotherapy at the time and was deadly serious about staying healthy and safe. My parents took it extremely seriously and lockdown is what caused them both to fully retire. With time and nothing to do and a topic they deeply cared about, they watched Trump's daily briefings and it was their first time ever seeing a politician directly in action. They were shocked at how the other republicans would rally around Trump's obvious bullshit, too. It basically shocked them into leaving the party. It was republicans who drove my parents away, nothing else.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, fat orange felon man BIG MAD about the prison he's going to in a few months!!!

He just survived another assassination attempt. Give him a break. 

5817D5F6-6D9A-4AC1-BD97-1A0D66FD7F66.png

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1