[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

Meanwhile President Trump called into Fox and he’s begging for more debates live and complaining about the heat on the border.

Martha and Brett keep trying to cut in and he’s just going on and on

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I found the Israel support nauseating but I recognize I'm not necessarily in the majority on that issue. She unquestionably delivered it well.

Bullshit. Only supporting Israels right to defend themselves from terrorists while acknowledging the atrocities in Palestine and endorsing Palestinian right to exist was wayyyy more than anyone should have expected or hoped for, and I fucking hate Israel. 

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 7

1 minute ago, troph said:

Loving the Beyoncé freedom!! Loving the rhetoric and the inclusion and talk of belonging from her. I love her prosecutorial background. As a queer woman staring down the bullshit of Paxton taking our rights away, right now, I can only hope we get some traction with her and real change happens and we push back the utter nonsense of the politics of hate. I really, really need it to stop. 

It’s clear Harris stands with you. I have many lgbtq family members that I stand firmly with. Now is the time to make a statement. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Meanwhile President Trump called into Fox and he’s begging for more debates live and complaining about the heat on the border.

They should be mask debates, only 

• Hook 'Em 2

Scott Jennings STILL harping about "policy", and yet never a mention of the fact that Donald Trump hasn't been 10% as specific on "policy" as Kamala Harris.  If I met that guy in a bar. well, I'd need another beer and he'd need a towel.  What a fucking tool.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Scott Jennings STILL harping about "policy", and yet never a mention of the fact that Donald Trump hasn't been 10% as specific on "policy" as Kamala Harris.  If I met that guy in a bar. well, I'd need another beer and he'd need a towel.  What a fucking tool.

I don't know how any of y'all watch CNN anymore. Fox News Lite.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Who the fuck is Scott Jennings?

A bitchboy radical republican who whines about everything because it's set in that he knows they aren't going to win.

His tone was noticeably different a month ago when turnip was up big against Uncle Joe

• Hook 'Em 2

If Dems aren’t using that photo, EVERYWHERE, to say Trump won’t make it to Election Day, let alone 4 years, they will not get my vote.

If there is not an attack ad saying implying Trump will die, cause he will, probably in the next month, and JD Vance will be the candidate, I will not vote.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I guess you tuned out when she said Palestinians should have the right to self-determination?  That's kind of a big fucking deal to put out in the public record.

She made a point to straddle the fence and essentially stake out two positions that are at least somewhat at odds when you go more than an inch below the surface. I am referring to one side of that. No more, no less.

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

We know you already do. 

C’mon man. Kamala? Don’t fear. Don’t respect. She’s garbage. This is all fake. But if she’s elected, this country is done for. Too bad. But maybe that is what we deserve.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 51

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Taking recommendations.  MSNBC ain't happening.

Watch the speeches, go back to real life. Talking heads add nothing to my life. All the best bits end up on social media anyway. Election night is the exception, and Kornacki is worth keeping MSNBC on as background noise until his segments.