[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

35 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Republicans voting for Democrats this cycle is like if some aggy voted for Texas to save football because the maggy diehards started fucking sheep on the field and ruined the traditional weird routines. They all just want to get back to their version of normal and get the freaks out of the picture even if they have to hold their noses and vote for us. 

Yeah, but it's just the 2%ers voting for Texas. The rest of them are just pissed off that Texas didn't make it so there would be enough sheep for everyone.

Edited by The Hot Dog Buffet

2 minutes ago, Tuco said:

There is no modern Roman Empire. You’re an idiot who doesn’t understand the difference between Ancient Rome, run by dictators, and America. Go slink back to your fantasies.

Haaaaaaaaa! Kool-Aid is extra sweeeeeet tonight.

• Fuck You 36

Just now, Creasy Bear said:

C’mon man. Kamala? Don’t fear. Don’t respect. She’s garbage. This is all fake. But if she’s elected, this country is done for. Too bad. But maybe that is what we deserve.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Creasy Bear said:

C’mon man. Kamala? Don’t fear. Don’t respect. She’s garbage. This is all fake. But if she’s elected, this country is done for. Too bad. But maybe that is what we deserve.

Says the garbage human.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Constant said:

It’s clear Harris stands with you. I have many lgbtq family members that I stand firmly with. Now is the time to make a statement. 

I know she does, but we really really need demonstrable action, we need legislation. What’s happening with repro rights and gay/queer rights in states like Texas is shocking. It is every bit as bad as you could imagine. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Imagine seeing this chick in the 80's and being like "yeah she's legitimately going to be the president of the united states"

PBUVLIN5TNHJVAERVRYKT3SMEM.jpg.f41dbe96eedb6684aca537bfd2fce031.jpg.b5da9ba5112375546e1fb487ad2e79e9.jpg

And then her VP was a Sega Dreamcast addict in 1999 listening to Limp Bizkit and wearing SOAPs.

What a ticket.

Gross

• Fuck You 49

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Is that annie's sock?  Annie was suspiciously absent tonight after two prior nights of totally showing his ass in this thread.

No, Ana is a lot smarter than this lightweight crying about the end of the Roman empire. 

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Ain’t nobody going to fear her. 

And they fear your weird-ass boyfriend Donny? No, they want Don in charge because he sucks their dicks, swallowing every drop, and bends over dutifully when they tell him to take it up the ass.

And he is a scared, terrified little bitch.

• Hook 'Em 4

Trump’s never refuted he hasn’t been to a grocery store. Just like JD Vance hasn’t refuted he fucked a sofa. 

Why does Harris need any policy other than “I’m not Donald Trump”?  Seems to be working fine. 

• Hook 'Em 5

16 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

If she “wins” it will officially signal the fall of the modern Roman Empire. We had a good run though!

lolololol you're delusional

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, naija said:

That's not Whitmer.

you can neg me now

I'm well aware.  My wife watches Bravo.  And I may have gotten sucked into it years ago and know who most of the Housewives are and get turned on by the hottest ones and GOD DAMMIT!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Bullshit. Only supporting Israels right to defend themselves from terrorists while acknowledging the atrocities in Palestine and endorsing Palestinian right to exist was wayyyy more than anyone should have expected or hoped for, and I fucking hate Israel. 

The whole strong "supporting Isarel's right to defend themselves" bit is code for no chance of reconsidering supplying arms, never having an actual red line, etc.

It is what it is. It isn't like I'm going to vote Trump over it. It's about what I expected from her and like I said, she delivered the message very well and I recognize I'm in the minority. I think it was a great speech overall. I'm somewhat ambivalent about a Harris presidency but she is shaping up to be a fantastic presidential candidate.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

He should already be in purgatory. There is a thread set up just for him. @immamac, dems da rules.

Honestly as long as he isn’t getting personal, just having a contrary opinion shouldn’t get you banned.  Being a shitty person shouldn’t get you banned.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1