[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Honestly as long as he isn’t getting personal, just having a contrary opinion shouldn’t get you banned.  Being a shitty person shouldn’t get you banned.  

Agree.  It's more fun to dunk on him.

1 minute ago, Creasy Bear said:

Kamala Harris sucked a bunch of dicks to become VP… politics right?

I mean, y'all started it.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Creasy Bear said:

Took tips from your mother, I guess. Errr, allegedly. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MrX said:

Trump’s never refuted he hasn’t been to a grocery store. Just like JD Vance hasn’t refuted he fucked a sofa. 

Why does Harris need any policy other than “I’m not Donald Trump”?  Seems to be working fine. 

That’s all it takes for me,

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Creasy Bear said:

Donald sexually assaulted a bunch of women and diddled kids with Epstein. So even if she did…meh?

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Honestly as long as he isn’t getting personal, just having a contrary opinion shouldn’t get you banned.  Being a shitty person shouldn’t get you banned.  

He is trolling, which is explicitly against the fucking rules. Show his ass the door.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

No Black person would ever get your approval for president, so a Black/Indian woman definitely would not.

Just admit it

Oh the race card! 

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

Donald sexually assaulted a bunch of women and diddled kids with Epstein. So even if she did…meh?

Bill Clinton*

• Fuck You 38

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

He is trolling, which is explicitly against the fucking rules. Show his ass the door.

He's harmless.  Just make fun of him until he goes away.  Which will be when he passes out or his shift in Siberia ends.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And like clockwork, a man claims a woman can only advance by performing sexual favors. Go fuck yourself.

The beauty of this trope is that it's somehow worse for the woman to suck dick to get something than it is for the guy who's getting his dick sucked to give something.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

If she “wins” it will officially signal the fall of the modern Roman Empire. We had a good run though!

Serious talking about how is question - does it physically hurt to be that stupid? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

I guess I’ll have to cancel my BE contribution. I do pledge to move those funds to TexasOneFund.

I’m enjoying pretending that this is CTJ’s sock account 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Let me know how much you're putting in and I will make up that difference so we can be rid of an utter cunt like you. 

Either $50 or $100 a month. I’m fairly certain that’s what I contribute to BE & TOF. Thanks bro!

• Fuck You 24

30 minutes ago, Derka said:

this has been like watching the super bowl, world series game 7, and ncaa tournament final on back to back to back nights. i’m going to need a five gallon bucket of gatorade, an iv, and a nap to recover from this. i’ve only got so much adrenaline in my body. i could lift a helicopter off of my trapped baby right now.

If Kamala asked me too, even if I had reservations about it, I would put a helicopter on your baby so that you can then lift it off of your baby.

Also, to those of you taking about the Roman Empire

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

I went almost 19 hours without thinking about the Roman Empire, and you kept me from my record of 27 hours,

• Haha 8
  • Drool 1

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

If Kamala asked me too, even if I had reservations about it, I would put a helicopter on your baby so that you can then lift it off of your baby.

Also, to those of you taking about the Roman Empire

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

I went almost 19 hours without thinking about the Roman Empire, and you kept me from my record of 27 hours,

What empire were you thinking about? Sokoto I hope. They get overlooked.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Taking recommendations.  MSNBC ain't happening.

I’m a David Muir man, myself. I call him my pretty Walter Cronkite. I’ve never wanted to suck another guy’s dick but damn, man, he has total BDE. Plus Trump hates ABC so I have to watch.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t know if y’all remember Pappy Bush and the GOP convention when he ran against Clinton. They had some Christian singer I think her name was Sandy Patty singing some patriotic song with technical difficulties, and then some problem with the balloon drop.

there was no excitement in the room, even before that fuck up. 

And then the Clinton Gore convention ended in a big party with everybody singing along with don’t stop thinking about tomorrow. There was massive energy. Everyone was happy and dancing and singing.

This reminded me of that.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4