[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

1 minute ago, BearSchlong said:

I’m a David Muir man, myself. I call him my pretty Walter Cronkite. I’ve never wanted to suck another guy’s dick but damn, man, he has total BDE. Plus Trump hates ABC so I have to watch.

The feminization of the American male…

• Fuck You 47

25 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Sidenote: This is my first time trying the Kirkland/Costco small batch bourbon, and I highly recommend.

Ordering Harris/Walz merch tonight for ya boy

I had a decent bottle of wine during tonight's festivities.  I didn't want to go back to the store for a beer run so I figured I was SOL until I remembered I had a few shots worth of half ass tequila and half a jug of pineapple juice.

Don't judge.  There was no way I was going to sleep right after that speech.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

I’m a David Muir man, myself. I call him my pretty Walter Cronkite. I’ve never wanted to suck another guy’s dick but damn, man, he has total BDE. Plus Trump hates ABC so I have to watch.

Username checks out?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

The Twitter handle 😆 

At times I hate how blaśe gen z acts, but they are really giving me hope. They are so much better at dealing with internet outrage culture and overreactions to things that don’t really matter. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I’m not sure any woman or man would want to have sex with ole Creasy once he opens his trap. Completely off putting,

I'm sure he's done the whole blow a rando in an airport mens room right of passage like a good Family ValuesTM RepublicanTrap had to open for that I suppose.

• Haha 3

I don't think I have ever seen negative 300 something. 

Are you sure you are in the right place.?

This is the board for The University of Texas at Austin.

You know the one in The People’s Republic of Austin with a bunch of hairy legged women and liberal fruitcakes

You think it’s strange that the people educated there don’t want a narcifascist dipshit to lead the free world?

Weird.
  • Hook 'Em 7

Juvenile pleas for attention aside, that was the motherfucking speech of all speeches. Masterfully executed. Not a single weakness to exploit- not that they won’t grind their dicks into the pavement trying.

Taylor Swift GIF by AMAs

• Hook 'Em 7

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

She handled it perfectly.  Somehow I doubt the Palestinian supporters will be satisfied, but we'll see.

They 100% will not be because she didn’t just completely shit on Israel. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Tonight I learned that I totally love Kamala and Tim, and that contributing to Burnt Ends gives one permission to be a total troll without repercussions.  Does my tree fiddy buy the same indulgence?

Despite my incredible unpopularity here, money changes things. Just like Kamala!

• Fuck You 29

T Tom???

No. Remember, I tried to help him out when he got out of prison, spent many hours with him. Dropping him off at the greyhound station, taking him to recovery meetings.

Finally cut ties for good when he called “just to talk” and ended up begging me to cover his bar tab that he couldn’t pay.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Party_Taco said:

Have some amazing photos of my daughter (no pics) watching Harris on stage tonight that I’ll cherish forever.

At one point she asked “who’s that, daddy?” and my wife and I responded in unison “your next president”.

Might want to wait until she’s older to tell her “how” she really got to this point…

• Fuck You 47

1 minute ago, BearSchlong said:

No. Remember, I tried to help him out when he got out of prison, spent many hours with him. Dropping him off at the greyhound station, taking him to recovery meetings.

Finally cut ties for good when he called “just to talk” and ended up begging me to cover his bar tab that he couldn’t pay.

In that weird J6 post fest he kept talking about us pissing down our effeminate legs.  Several references.   

It had that same vibe.  

Imagine emulating that guy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

image.png.77d41cb87287e11d036d53f36df98a91.png

image.jpeg.bc15bd41911500014ef0e24020c2214d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f146ce7c904856910581d5cc3627601a.jpeg

These aren't "I've got to go on TV in 5 minutes" men's makeup. These are "this is a conscious decision that I've make to look like this every day" makeup/Botox.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

That’s because usually they are in purgatory or banned. 

5 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Are you sure you are in the right place.?

This is the board for The University of Texas at Austin.

You know the one in The People’s Republic of Austin with a bunch of hairy legged women and liberal fruitcakes

You think it’s strange that the people educated there don’t want a narcifascist dipshit to lead the free world?

Weird.

Previous fuckheads got to a hundred and then they were gone. He's kept right on plowing through the barrage. I suggested earlier that perhaps BE affords you immunity. It's just as possible that negs in CR no longer count against you. Whatever the case it's apparent that they have no effect on his ability to continue trolling.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

Previous fuckheads got to a hundred and then they were gone. He's kept right on plowing through the barrage. I suggested earlier that perhaps BE affords you immunity. It's just as possible that negs in CR no longer count against you. Whatever the case it's apparent that they have no effect on his ability to continue trolling.

I keep reporting him for trolling.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

Have some amazing photos of my daughter (no pics) watching Harris on stage tonight that I’ll cherish forever.

At one point she asked “who’s that, daddy?” and my wife and I responded in unison “your next president”.

Definitely. Passing the torch of human decency to my girls. I love having my oldest ask questions this time around. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

Might want to wait until she’s older to tell her “how” she really got to this point…

"Well, honey, her approval rating was like 40%, but a widely-loathed, obese 78 year-old had folks like my friend Creasy Bear so unbelievably cucked that the idea of running anyone else was somehow unfathomable even if it meant near certain victory. So normal people took a look at the weirdos, the aggy, the men wearing spray tans, and the aggy weirdos wearing spray tans, and noped the fuck outta there."

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Jesus.  I can only assume that when Kamala tells Doug "hey, you need to mow the lawn" he responds "yes MA'AM!"

Bitch can cook so she doesn't have to bark to get him to obey....just make a scrumptious Chinese meal.  It is democracy manifest, mofo!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1