[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

4 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

This is my first post in over 6 months. I have sworn off this stupid site because the powers that be Insist on making this website shitty. A Texas version of SECRant. 

But, you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers around. If you think libtards are feminizing America, I offer you this:

let’s put $1000 on the line. You set the rules. If I beat your ass I to the ground or choke you unconscious, you give me $1000 and agree to never post here again (do t worry, you can go to texags where they will receive you with open arms).  I also get to jerk off all over your face. If you can beat me/submit me, I will pay $1000 and will become the most hardcore MAGAt you have ever seen.  Let’s go fuckface. I want to see this feminization of America you are talking about. Put your money where your mouth is. 

black lab/immamac, feel free to ban Me for life if this doesn’t meet your stupid monetization standards. This site went from awesome to absolute shit. 

peace out fucktards. 

Pics of sneks or GTFO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Holy fuck, the dixie chicks have become Wilson Phillips.  Natalie's the size of a house.  Vic would fuck her now. 

Ha. My wife said, “that’s the Dixie Chicks? They’ve gotten really old” (and we’re older than them!)

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Creasy Bear said:

If she “wins” it will officially signal the fall of the modern Roman Empire. We had a good run though!

Go clutch your teddy bear, snowflake

7 hours ago, Creasy Bear said:

C’mon man. Kamala? Don’t fear. Don’t respect. She’s garbage. This is all fake. But if she’s elected, this country is done for. Too bad. But maybe that is what we deserve.

Looks like someone is feewing nervous. Poor little guy

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

It’s weirder than you think. Staged tv smashing to try and prove a point is…something. “I always keep a sledge hammer in the living room of the house I’m renting.”

The sledgehammer could be an integral prop in his act like Gallagher.

8 hours ago, Party_Taco said:

Well, Macanudo… you gonna pony up that first donation so I can further help the cause?!

Yep.   Bought a Harris/Walz t-shirt and a Coach one.   Donated an additional $50 on top of that.  Best $100 I've spent since I don't know when.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, safe sex said:

Just heard the Chicks' version of the National Anthem and it owned. Y'all that hated it are insane. So much better than wondering the whole time if the singers are gonna be able to hit the high notes at the end or not.

I really have gotta disagree lol. They sounded like grannies at church at times when all 3 were singing up high but couldn't find the damn notes 

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

There isn't uneven moderation. There was clearly a bug in the promotions/demotions script and creasy is in purgatory and NIL related boards only as intended now. 

I was, asleep. I have a family and a life outside of babysitting a bunch of grown ups on the internet. I have no idea what you are even talking about with moderation and there hasn't been any changes. Maybe you think us ignoring unreadable garbage threads and moderating via reports in those is uneven moderation. Idk, but if you're one of the Israel Hamas morons who thinks this is the best site on the internet to argue about the middle east then yeah you probably hate this site because we only have those threads so it doesn't spill out into the rest of the board. Those threads are toxic waste. 

@Patricio SwayzeSwSwayzeSSwayzeSwSwayzeSwayzeSwSwayzeSSwayzeSwSw

I think he’s just irritated that the sec move has bright out a lot more racism and recidivist shit in other area of the board and it doesn’t always get the ban hammer 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

It’s weirder than you think. Staged tv smashing to try and prove a point is…something. “I always keep a sledge hammer in the living room of the house I’m renting.”

this has to be staged right

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

There isn't uneven moderation. There was clearly a bug in the promotions/demotions script and creasy is in purgatory and NIL related boards only as intended now. 

I was, asleep. I have a family and a life outside of babysitting a bunch of grown ups on the internet. I have no idea what you are even talking about with moderation and there hasn't been any changes. Maybe you think us ignoring unreadable garbage threads and moderating via reports in those is uneven moderation. Idk, but if you're one of the Israel Hamas morons who thinks this is the best site on the internet to argue about the middle east then yeah you probably hate this site because we only have those threads so it doesn't spill out into the rest of the board. Those threads are toxic waste. 

@Patricio SwayzeSwSwayzeSSwayzeSwSwayzeSwayzeSwSwayzeSSwayzeSwSw

Well, all right then. There was someone else a while back that broke through the -100 barrier and kept right on posting. At the time I thought you had removed the negative impact from CR. 

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think he’s just irritated that the sec move has bright out a lot more racism and recidivist shit in other area of the board and it doesn’t always get the ban hammer 

Has it? I haven't seen an uptick of that or any reports, you know how moderators actually get pointed to stuff to moderate. Use the report button. Do not spam the report button I don't need to flag 6 posts from the same user in the same thread. But I don't care if you report stuff. Reporting nonsense will get your shit ignored, but a lot of reports are good for us to check in and monitor stuff if not deal with it immediately. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

Well, all right then. There was someone else a while back that broke through the -100 barrier and kept right on posting. At the time I thought you had removed the negative impact from CR. 

Sometimes there's bugs with this. It was after 11PM on a Thursday and overnight. I think this one was related to him already having been to purgatory before. Not sure. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, chainsaw said:

It kind of looks like a mancave/guesthouse where I'd believe random tools could be lying around.

Do you often video you and the other bros watching a political convention?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Diocletian had a rad palace in Split, so he gets my vote.

I also liked that Little Caesar dude. His two pizzas for $10 got me through some high school hangovers pretty well.

And as for the convention, I’ve followed it online only (including this thread), as we’re still overseas.

Will all this be enough? I dunno. But I’m at least damned happy to see so many of our fellow Americans awake and fighting back. This is what we can be, if we fight hard enough for it. I’m not optimistic, it goddammit, I’m thrilled that the battle has at least been joined. Now…don’t let up. Fight all the way through. Not through November…through the rest of MAGA. W don’t stop till tyrants have taken the cowards way out in their bunker.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

No but people are weird

JFC. Or maybe you're just a contrarian jackass. That shit is clearly staged. Nobody just happens to have a sledgehammer laying around whether it's a man cave or a living room. Why the fuck are you arguing?

• Hook 'Em 2

So I was watching last night for the most part, but I didn't see any surprise guests, seeing today that Steph Curry did a recorded video last night I must have missed, was that the special guest?