[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

7 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Yeah, I was gonna go there, but don't want to leave a digital trail in case I run for office in the future.

lulz, this would be pretty fucking far down on the list of things I'd need to worry about if I ran for office.  Which I won't. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Tweet is from 2022 my bro. Just showing he's a normal do, and dogs and children don't detect danger

I see that now. But honestly I was just making a joke. 

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Tweet is from 2022 my bro. Just showing he's a normal do, and dogs and children don't detect danger

So we've got America's dad on our side, a man who even dogs and children love, and they have a man who can't order donuts, let alone fix a 2014 Ford Escape when it breaks down on the side of the road.

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This photo is of a man - an actual American man, doing manly things.

This photo....is of a leading Republican politician.  Doing....who knows WTF, but I've never seen anyone holding a baitcaster that way, and I've taught toddlers to fish with them who do a better job.

E3o2KCCWEAEj2-D?format=jpg&name=large

If you want to support un-American, un-manly simps, by all means, keep voting Republican.

If you want to support real-deal American men, doing actual things that good and decent men do, vote the other way.

The problem is that his Princeton class ring gets in the way.

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I ain't gonna lie to you. I kinda felt bad for Pence when this was happening. Harris was eating him alive, and then she took control of the moderator as well. Whenever they were questioning her "blackness" my first thought was they didn't see the VP debate in 2020.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

I remember seeing this live and being like oh shit. Pence just stepped in it. Then she glared at him when he tried again and he was like oh yeah my bad. Lol 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Hah!

Idk how the republicans ever thought they could hang the ‘she’s not a real parent’ thing on her.

That shit is a master class smack down.

Mamala indeed.

I feel like I just got grounded 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I think Kamala will make Trump do something even more unhinged than we have seen so far. I am thinking he would get so frustrated, he might slip and call her either something demeaning to a women or some racial epithet. And I were Kamala, I would be going for that jugular. Fuck Donald Trump.

I assume that's a big reason they want the mics hot

A) Gives her another chance for an "I'm speaking" moment for her to silence him and control the moderator

B) They are reasonably sure (as we all are) that he will either call her a bitch, cunt, nasty whore or n-word because of something she said, which gives her a perfect opening to call out Trump for not respecting women or minorities directly to both Trump and the viewers.  And that would go viral worldwide.

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I think Kamala will make Trump do something even more unhinged than we have seen so far. I am thinking he would get so frustrated, he might slip and call her either something demeaning to a women or some racial epithet. And I were Kamala, I would be going for that jugular. Fuck Donald Trump.

I think we all know which word he's going to use and it's not the "N word."

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

So we've got America's dad on our side, a man who even dogs and children love, and they have a man who can't order donuts, let alone fix a 2014 Ford Escape when it breaks down on the side of the road.

Unless the issue happens to be a clogged up exhaust pipe. 

We live in a world where

"Omg, can you believe Kamala needs notes for the debate?"

Is a thing.

Yes, you retards. Imagine thinking it a bad thing that someone comes prepared. Dotard doesn't have notes because he can't fucking read.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

35 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I think we all know which word he's going to use and it's not the "N word."

He will quietly call her a cunt.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

We live in a world where

"Omg, can you believe Kamala needs notes for the debate?"

Is a thing.

Yes, you retards. Imagine thinking it a bad thing that someone comes prepared. Dotard doesn't have notes because he can't fucking read.

No shit.  I have a one-day bench trial over an access easement and I bring a full notebook of shit to refer to.  She's running for President of the United States, and it's reasonable for her to have some notes. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

There are a lot of people who are gonna be hella surprised when she opens up a can of whoop-ass on Trump in the debate -- if it happens.

I'm now seeing people calling Kamala the biggest lightweight who has ever run for president. Trump was NOTHING before running for president.

21 hours ago, tbone_ said:

Hopefully you washed Tammy out well before you took her to the white elephant exchange.

I did. Dressed her up real nice too. I wanted her to go to a good home where she could live her best life. She was a bitch to wrap tho.

On 8/22/2024 at 8:36 AM, Bozo_Casanova said:

I'm sorry I just can't get over the eyeliner. 

I can't get over him complaining about politicians whining when his boss and running mate is the biglyest whiny bitch of all time.  All he does is whining about how bad he's mistreated and picked on. Little old bitch baby

Guy liner is not relevant or useful 

• Hook 'Em 1