[Harris+Walz] The 2024 DNC: TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!

Bullneck

53 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yes “calamari cock ring” is bringing it on Twitter. Come on man. 

It is amusing that 30 years ago on a night like tonight, if you wanted commentary on the proceedings, you would get the scoop from Ted Koppel or Tom Brokaw. Maybe Dan Rather. Those were your choices. 

In 2024..... Calamari Cock Ring enters the chat. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

No. But if you think that I voted for GJ you might have taken a few coconuts to the dome. Funny thing is, you actually know which posters did pull that lever if you paid attention here. 

Did you write their names down?  That's fucking weird, man.  Stop being weird.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Wait you want me to ban you? Fucking easy. 

Capricious political board moderation and banning would not be a particularly novel take. I've been posting on these political boards for 20 years. If you think you should ban me, knock yourself out. 

18 minutes ago, immamac said:

I mean you should probably leave the country and find a better one since this one sucks so bad and is rigged to elect people like the current sitting vice president of the United States. 

Russia is accepting immigrants traitors.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It would be far productive if you were to leave the political board moderation space than if I were to leave the country. 

Yeah, where would this country be without leeches like you to fuck over everyone on their medical insurance claims?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Yeah, where would this country be without leeches like you to fuck over everyone on their medical insurance claims?

Sorry for making sure the drugs your mom takes for bladder incontinence doesn't cause cancer or increase her BP/HR and result in an AMI. 

• Fuck You 1