Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

Combine the last names of Tyron Billy-Johnson with Luke Schoonmaker and you get a badass in Billy-Johnson Schoonmaker who wins every bar fight. I’d like to say I feel badass about our backup QB situation but I don’t. 
At least we have a fucking kicker. 
falcons auditioned Heinicke for other teams today. A lot of teams need an actual backup. The chargers are in deep shit on that. 

our schedule sucks ass. Except when we play our division. 

Lance does not look like he has a feel for the game.  Everything looks rigid and forced.

BUT I'll say this,  these sorry ass receivers are not helping him at all.  Both of those 3rd down passes could have been caught.

17 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

If someone with toilet products wanted to be creative he would be outstanding spokesperson. The ads would be a hit. 

"Why did the football fan bring toilet paper to the game? 
Because when the team hit the 2-yard line, he knew it was time to break out The Deuce and get a first down!"

chatgptplagarized

• Haha 1

I’m a Cowboys fan and I don’t see us above .500 in the season. Quite frankly, I think the Texans have a better chance to reach the AFC title game before the Cowboys reach the NFC title. Just my opinion.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Cowboys are going to “tank” the season and the fans can suck it! I already bought tickets to the Saints game on 9/15, for my Son’s B-day, plus the Fng hotel the night before because we’re driving from SA. Plus I want to watch the Horns play UTSA upon arrival.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

They will absolutely sign Dak. It's just a matter of time. Get ready for it.

Unless Dak gets $60m a year now, he’d be a fool to sign a deal. If he has a semi decent season several other teams will offer his price as a FA, and Jerry will either ante up or won’t after the season.

Not a Cowboys fan, but I'm just waiting for the day that Jerry World is considered "outdated" and Stephen starts looking for a new area to build a new stadium. Hopefully they choose Dallas or an area that has public transportation where we can take the bus or train to the games and not pay an arm and a leg for the God damn parking. Over in the lot by Globe Life Field is $55 and the Silver lots are $75... 75 bucks to park... are you fucking kidding me?! There should be a law that any major sports stadium has to have a station for public transportation near it.  

Ha ha! Dallas will never have the Cowboys because they’d never approve a multibillion $ stadium. Never have never will. By then Dallas will offer another goofy renovation to the Cotton Bowl. They laughed at Murchison for Texas Stadium. Laura Miller and the city council mocked Jerry in his plan for att on the River. Never wanted the Star. Things never change.

AT&T will be fine for at least another 30 years. If they had to build a new one there’s plenty of land nearby. Plus there’s plenty of cheaper ways you can get to the game than parking up close.

On 8/18/2024 at 5:52 AM, Napoleon said:

And this is why I don’t think that the Cowboys will resign Dak. He’s not worth what they would have to pay him.

They pretty much know now what they knew on draft day. If they really thought they weren't going to pay Dak, or at least give it every attempt, they would have drafted a qb in the first three rounds at least, even a flier on a late rounder. They would be in a similar predicament with Lance being a free agent in 2025 if they really thought he was the plug-in next up starter. 

Hell, they didn't even bring in a remotely interesting rookie free agent to look at. 

Maybe they are taking a chance on somebody in the free agent market next offseason, but that's likely ludicrous money, too. 

So Jerry doesn’t really want CeeDee in camp cos he might get hurt. Sounds like he’ll make CeeDee happen the week before the first game. As typical, CeeDee will be thrown in too much too fast and pull himself a groin or turf toe. Happens bout every time.

On 8/19/2024 at 1:42 PM, Texzilla588 said:

If this line gels maybe Tom Brady is your 2025 QB. At the moment Cowboys have zero QBs under contract for 2025. Or coaches. It’s another reason for Dak to wait. He might want to know Jerry’s direction if Mike isn’t resigned.

That's where the Ceedee signing is more important than Dak.  First of all I don't think Dak is the answer, but second.  Having an established Ceedee on your roster is an attractive destination for QBs, whether it's a Rookie or a FA or even Dak

• Hook 'Em 1