Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

1 minute ago, Drew said:

2 very good ones...the best two or 2 of 3 on the team. So yes.

It’s only a good investment if Cowboys win in the post season- win the actual NFC.

Otherwise it is just Jerruh being a shit GM. As usual. At least the path in the NFC is easier than in the AFC. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

More and more lately, as he has gained job stability.... but he's still pretty vanilla.  Nothing wrong with it, it's how you stick around.  

Agreed. Troy is pretty boring in general. I love the guy, but he doesn't show (have?) much emotion and just kind of drones on.

I worry Colt is going to be more of the same. He's just not the personality type for that job.

I do think Brady will be good. Just lamenting the fact that he'll probably toe the network line instead of having an independent voice ... for now.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s only a good investment if Cowboys win in the post season- win the actual NFC.

Otherwise it is just Jerruh being a shit GM. As usual. At least the path in the NFC is easier than in the AFC. 

The New York Football Jints do not look like a threat.  What did the rest of the Least do so far, haven't checked.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Agreed. Troy is pretty boring in general. I love the guy, but he doesn't show (have?) much emotion and just kind of drones on.

I worry Colt is going to be more of the same. He's just not the personality type for that job.

I do think Brady will be good. Just lamenting the fact that he'll probably toe the network line instead of having an independent voice ... for now.

I absolutely love the dude, but Colt was blood from the ears inducing yesterday.  No emotion, no real insight, his high voice and aw shucks attitude doesn't really translate to interesting TV.  I'm afraid he's going to be like the Jason Witten experiment.  Hopefully he can figure it out.  He's very green, but yesterday was really tough to get through.

• Hook 'Em 1

Jesus another 90 yard drive to score if they can...

It's amazing they continue to lead or be near the top in offensive production/scoring with such shitty field position game after game.

Almost as if the offense has been good...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Okay..... He continues to make some questionable discussions around punt returns.  He drops passes.  Really gotta wonder if we're not wasting a roster spot on Turpin.  Is there a more versatile player who can make plays???

I was PREACHING to let him go to keep another WR or DB.  Surely they can get similar return production with a better on field player.

Oh wow, Zeke for the first down.

Just fair catch.

STOP fucking returning.  You'll get maybe 1 good return out of 10 and 5 of the others are fucking penalties.

Just horrendous....always putting us in worse field position.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
1 minute ago, Drew said:
Early seasons Parsons is the best pass rusher ever.

Too bad he falls off a cliff as the season goes on like clockwork

Haha I'm not disagreeing with y'all, but we Cowboys fans are one jaded bunch, aren't we? 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
1 minute ago, Drew said:
Early seasons Parsons is the best pass rusher ever.

Too bad he falls off a cliff as the season goes on like clockwork

Notice i said "early season".

I've always thought it was a factor of the Quinn defense...the entire thing started sucking around mid December...sometimes earlier.  Gotta get him some rest during the season meaning others gotta step up.  

I know i'm a broken record but please, for the love of god, stop the first down runs every fucking time.

Yes you have to do it occasionally, but i swear it's 7/10 times or more.

All you do is put your QB in a bad spot with a young OL who isn't gonna stop this DL.

• Rage+1 1