Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, Drew said:
it's gonna be the downfall.  Not the QB or the defense...not evne the running game.  The OL.  The better they can run the less they'll have to pass which will save them from putting the QB in a bad spot

Yep. But we know who will get all the blame lol.

Oh you KNOW i know.

OMG that was good!  fuck.  how far was it?

Seriously, that stupid fat fuck just cost us 3 points because he's too fucking stupid, distracted and/or lazy to call a timeout. Instead, delay of game.

Just epic levels of negligence and stupidity from that turd.
Agreed. You see the clock running down, call the timeout immediately. What the hell was he actually doing watching that unfold? Embarrassing.
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

This Watson trade with Houston has to be the worst modern day trade right? Not even mentioning how much they are paying him

Does the Vikings paving the way for the Cowboy dynasty still count as “modern day”? Probably not. 

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Seriously, that stupid fat fuck just cost us 3 points because he's too fucking stupid, distracted and/or lazy to call a timeout. Instead, delay of game.

FatMike just doing God’s work.  Just as I was being sucked back in, he kindly tells me to fuck off…

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Yup.... and skeletor Fassel

• Rage+1 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

FatMike just doing God’s work.  Just as I was being sucked back in, he kindly tells me to fuck off…

He's apparently the offensive playcaller and, to be fair, he's called a good game. I've been impressed with the Dallas O ... but then we get that sequence of events to end the half. Aubrey should demand to be paid as if he made that 66-yarder. Jesus, his own coach just no-lube fucked him in the ass.

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

He's apparently the offensive playcaller and, to be fair, he's called a good game. I've been impressed with the Dallas O ... but then we get that sequence of events to end the half. Aubrey should demand to be paid as if he made that 66-yarder. Jesus, his own coach just no-lube fucked him in the ass.

I’m of the opinion people that fat can be really good at thinking on their feet - but that’s very rare.  When it’s a pressure cooker situation and you need to make the call, a morbidly obese human’s brain is behind the 8 ball.  FatMike is my case study.  Look for me to be published in NEJM soon…

• Haha 1

The player equivalent of what Fat Mike just did (or didn't do) would be a receiver laying out for a first-down catch and then spiking the ball as if the play were dead even though nobody touched him. Just epic levels of ignorance.

If a player were guilty of the above, SportsCenter would never let him live it down, a la Leon Lett's goal-line Super Bowl fumble. Hope the media replays this over and over cuz Fat Mike needs to be exposed. How does a head coach allow that to happen?

i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’m of the opinion people that fat can be really good at thinking on their feet - but that’s very rare.  When it’s a pressure cooker situation and you need to make the call, a morbidly obese human’s brain is behind the 8 ball.  FatMike is my case study.  Look for me to be published in NEJM soon…

Figured you for more of a Lancet man, if I'm honest.

• Haha 1

McCarthy is just a fucking moron.  quit expecting the officials to reset the clock.  call the TO and then bitch about it later.  gotdam he is such a fucking idiot.

and if that DB had been able to catch Prescotts wounded duck it would have been the DB vs. 5 OL and Prescott to try and stop him.

Edited by dcar00
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Okay..... He continues to make some questionable discussions around punt returns.  He drops passes.  Really gotta wonder if we're not wasting a roster spot on Turpin.  Is there a more versatile player who can make plays???

Praise the lord!!!!!  Finally!!!!  I would now like to complain about Rico Dowdle not breaking any long runs..... Let's see if we can get the same reaction!

• Haha 2