Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

2 hours ago, TOR said:

TOUCHDOWN!!!

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!

23 minutes ago, SameSame said:

How did we get through a full game where Dallas actually played well and nobody declared that we’re going to the Super Bowl. 

What is the world coming to?

*ahem*

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

let me set you boys and girls straight now, if you’re not on board for going to Super Bowl before we even snap the ball, how in the fuck can you call yourself a Cowboys fan !!!!!!!!! 

Puro Pinche Cowboys !!!!!

ride or die mother fuckers !!

IMG_1784.jpeg

IMG_1786.jpeg

IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

IMG_1790.jpeg

IMG_1788.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Drew said:

Neither did we, lol.  Had 216 total yards at the half...ended with 265.  Offense has a lot to work on too.  But i'm sure some was a bit lackluster cause they had such a big lead.

It was definitely a tale of two halves, not unlike yesterday's Michigan game. Both Texas and Dallas staked themselves to big leads and then backed off/lost focus.

McCarthy called a good first half (his timeout idiocy notwithstanding), but reverted to form in the second half. Dak also missed some easy throws that he was making in the first.

• Hook 'Em 1

Such a Jerry Jones thing to do, Watson’s guaranteed money was $230 so he guaranteed Dak $231 on the day they play the Browns. 

I don’t like the move, but it is one Cowboys had to make. I don’t like paying that much money to a fringe Top 10 guy, but Dak had all the leverage. We will now be above average for the next several years and never advance in the playoffs because Dak is not really that good. 

We may win 12 games again. I think the D will be better under Zimmer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

let me set you boys and girls straight now, if you’re not on board for going to Super Bowl before we even snap the ball, how in the fuck can you call yourself a Cowboys fan !!!!!!!!! 

ride or die mother fuckers !!

IMG_1784.jpeg

IMG_1786.jpeg

IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

IMG_1790.jpeg

IMG_1788.jpeg

IMG_1785.jpeg

X

X

X

X

X

X

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

ide or die mother fuckers !!

IMG_1785.jpeg

Am I close?

U4Kx9t.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SameSame said:

How did we get through a full game where Dallas actually played well and nobody declared that we’re going to the Super Bowl. 

What is the world coming to?

the cowboys look great in the regular season somewhat frequently.  it’s when the games count that dak starts violently bleeding from his massive gash. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, futureman said:

the cowboys look great in the regular season somewhat frequently.  it’s when the games count that dak starts violently bleeding from his massive gash. 

He didn’t look good today. He made one good throw and overall had a meh game. He had a terrible 2nd half. We’ll never win anything with him at QB. 

This is an objective fact, the Cowboys are 36-15 the last three seasons, second only to the Chiefs at 37-14.

28 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

He didn’t look good today. He made one good throw and overall had a meh game. He had a terrible 2nd half. We’ll never win anything with him at QB. 

Dak made several great throws today. The ball on the sideline that CD caught was literally perfection. The TD to Cooks. The deep middle ball that Turpin dropped.

he also had some awful throws.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Dak made several great throws today. The ball on the sideline that CD caught was literally perfection. The TD to Cooks. The deep middle ball that Turpin dropped.

he also had some awful throws.

You could’ve made the throw to Cooks. That was great communication between Dak and Cooks knowing the corner route was going to be wide open. The throws to Lamb and Turpin were good. He had an average game and a pretty good first half. 

7 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

You could’ve made the throw to Cooks. That was great communication between Dak and Cooks knowing the corner route was going to be wide open. The throws to Lamb and Turpin were good. He had an average game and a pretty good first half. 

There were a couple others as well.

he was Meh in 2nd half, no doubt. 

his performance didn’t come within a light decade of his contract value.

Edited by lilMAC25

God Rex is getting as bad as future man. 

Dak had a great first half.  Meh 2nd half then the game was decided and they basically wanted to get out of there. 

the TD to Cooks is not a throw “that anyone makes”. He was shuffling backwards Throwing off his back foot with a feee blitzer in his face.  He had to put it to a spot not a lot of QBs would. 

but THAT wasn’t the impressive part. It was the presnap part.  Where he saw what was happening. Shifted protection knowing there woulD be one guy coming free and made sure cooks knew where to go. 

y’all get so caught up with “perfect throws” that you forget there’s much more to suing the position too. 

yall hating every single thing Dak does is just silly and frankly getting old. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Relax, Drew. Take the W.

this.  we all know he can play pretty good over a 16/17 game regular season.  

Jerry just signed him forever so it doesn't matter anymore what anyone thinks now.  Jerry believes he can Trent Dilfer, Dak to a Superb Owl if he just gets a decent running game and a defense so "here we go!".

Edited by dcar00

3 hours ago, dcar00 said:

Jerry just signed him forever so it doesn't matter anymore what anyone thinks now.  Jerry believes he can Trent Dilfer, Dak to a Superb Owl if he just gets a decent running game and a defense so "here we go!".

giphy.webp

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, futureman said:

if I missed the Micah talk pardon me, but is the idea now to just franchise him?  because I don’t think that guy plays a snap next year without a fat new deal.  so jerry is just gonna throw about 135 million/year on three players?

Yes.  Of course he is.  He had Dak and Romo on cheap deals and totally blew it.  So here we are.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Always been the best part of this game..... Running plays down in pursuit, even back to Texas.  He played well yesterday, albeit vs a gross offense.

3 hours ago, dcar00 said:

Sort of.....  Dilfer is a homeless man's version of Dak and could only dream of being as good, but it's going to need to be a team effort.  The defense with Zimmer should take a step forward.  The running game?  Eh.  i don't think we have the talent in that room.

3 hours ago, futureman said:

if I missed the Micah talk pardon me, but is the idea now to just franchise him?  because I don’t think that guy plays a snap next year without a fat new deal.  so jerry is just gonna throw about 135 million/year on three players?

Cap doesn't really work this way (it's not evenly measured out cash outflows) but yes.... you have elite players, you generally pay them especially if they're young.  And Jerrah better not skimp on being proactive with good players like.... Aubrey.  Or Ferg, but there will be some folks who you probably would like to keep but they may get a big number somewhere else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, futureman said:

Dumb And Dumber GIF

1 minute ago, TreatyOak said:

Let's review the highest paid QB's. Nary a Super Bowl winner amongst them.

Jerry-Jones.gif

What a bunch of bums