Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

"I've been there every which way from Sunday, and have I busted my a-- a bunch, a bunch. And there's nobody living that's out cutting and shooting that can't give you a bunch of times they busted their a--. So hell no, there's nobody that could f---ing come in here and do all the contracts ... and be a GM any better than I can.”

https://www.newsweek.com/sports/nfl/jerry-jones-sounds-off-nobody-can-f-ing-come-here-better-cowboys-gm-1944557

Keep being you, Jerry. Head buried in the sand. 

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Very Troy Hambrick running back roster

”if you need 2 yards I’m going to get you 3. If you need 4 yards I’m going to get you 3.”

-Troy Hambrick 

That was Leroy Heard in the 90s. Coach, if you need 1 yard, I’ll get you 3. If you need 5, I’ll get you 3”. 

Saints are good. Big surprise. Zimmer has no DTs, like Quinn didn’t. They’ve rendered Micah useless, as any good team has done the past few years, and the secondary is getting shredded by Carr. That’s the only surprise in this game. Until the Cowboys start treating the interior DL like their interior OL, this will happen periodically throughout the season. This isn’t on Zimmer. It’s on the Joneses. 

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Saints have score 41 points and Derek Carr has attempted 13 passes. 

17.4 ypa. 128.6 rating even with that pick. Dak doesn’t look bad but his red zone troubles persist and the perceived difference between him guys like Carr and Goff is inconsequential. There’s Mahomes, a 2nd tier and a 3rd tier that includes all three of these QBs that will give you competent QB play.