Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

10 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Not really. Same issues as always. 

And definitely not. McCarthy is the only reason they’ve won 12 games the past 3 seasons. 

😂 

Fat Mike’s lack of personal discipline permeates this fucking roster.

he’s a fat fuck and his teams are sloppy slobs on the field. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Jerry will blame Fat Mike but the blame lies squarely with Jerruh the Double J ranch is a mess. 

hire someone else. Blow cap money. Fire them. Hire someone else. Rinse repeat. Same incompetence and the one constant is Jerry fucking Jones. 

7 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

By the way, Fuck the Saints for not getting to 70. 

I think they are trying for one last score. Good. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, HRSchenker said:

This is gonna be a long fucking season. When I gave my prediction of 5 wins for this team I was mostly joking but now it's looking pretty real. You can't let Derek Carr put up 40 on you and have a respectable season.

Derek Carr is probably going to have a great year. A very good line in front of him with some great weapons at the skill positions. He's a solid lower priced veteran QB who knows the game and can make throws when he's not asked to take over a game. That's the recipe for success. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

This is gonna be a long fucking season. When I gave my prediction of 5 wins for this team I was mostly joking but now it's looking pretty real. You can't let Derek Carr put up 40 on you and have a respectable season.

You should see the pillow fight between the giants and Wash.  We should win 3 out of 4.  I could see 7 wins.  This team has some shiny stars, but still trying to introduce 2 rookies into the OL, it looks like they solved nothing at IDL and we lost a lot of pass rush depth.  I think we'll score some points and Aubrey may end up breaking the FG record, but maybe only their inconsistency will be consistent.  We should probably not overreact to one game, other than the Saints are way better than folks thought.  But Dallas looks..... okay, not good.  They looked horrible today, specifically the defense but the offense could have been crisper in the 2nd half, even if it was over.

Commanders win!!!  Behind 7 FGs from their kicker.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

25 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Derek Carr is probably going to have a great year. A very good line in front of him with some great weapons at the skill positions. He's a solid lower priced veteran QB who knows the game and can make throws when he's not asked to take over a game. That's the recipe for success. 

Kamara is a baller. 

11 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Jerry and his pathetic group of “yes” men, i.e., his family.

And that slow walking posse of dumbfucks is the reason we can’t have nice things. Jerruh will never realize he can’t cut it as a GM and he ain’t won shit since the cap. Damn. 

what’s sickening is we are seeing the Texans trajectory and little brother is starting to look like a team that can win shit. We don’t. We haven’t. Our appearance in the post season of late has looked like a damn clown show. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, lilMAC25 said:

😂

Fat Mike’s lack of personal discipline permeates this fucking roster.

he’s a fat fuck and his teams are sloppy slobs on the field. 

"And, men...chomp, chomp, chomp...it's important to give it...chomp, chomp, chomp,...your all on every play. We can...chomp, chomp, chomp...win this.. HEY...chomp, chomp, chomp, WHERE ARE MY TATER TOTS?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2024 at 8:34 AM, 'stache said:

That’s proof of an insane market, the Super Bowl point doesn’t hit though. Here’s the last decade. Three generational talents (including Mahomes who was the highest paid at his last contract and will blow it up again if he doesn’t regress), a fluke who wasn’t even supposed to be a starter and wasn’t for much longer, and Stafford, who I think is the best comparison for Dak and the others on that list, showing that competent coaching is what matters most with really good qbs who aren’t quite generational. McVay and his staff that year could have won that Super Bowl with a bunch of those guys.

Are you going to stand by your statement that "...Stafford, who I think is the best comparison for Dak"?