Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

People need to start heckling the shit out of Jerry everywhere he goes.  He doesn’t command or deserve any respect.  Make it painful for him to be the arrogant prick that he is.

He's got way too much money for that to happen. 99 percent of people he sees on a daily basis couldn't care less about football. They only care about money, power,  and materialistic pursuits. 

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Dak is a terrible deep ball thrower. Looks like 2022 Ewers. It's never on target and usually causes the receivers to have to make huge adjustments 

He’s always been league average at deep balls.  It’s about the reads in the end. 

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

I've warmed up to Brady.  He's settled in, knows his shit, let's the game come to him and isn't trying to do schtick.  

Is he the Cowboys personal broadcaster for Fox? All 3 games to start the season so far. 

And yeah he's good enough. No issues at all with what he says. 

2 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

He can leave with his 2 -5 playoff record.  Loser

And he’ll be so much better somewhere with a good front office, legit coaches who actually try to make the QBs life easier not harder.  Ford game plans and being prepared. 

not 

Oh and a fan base they actually knows the fuck they’re talking about. 

not having to cover up the mistakes of everyone else  

gos damn it Dak!  False starts AND fumbles the ball! 

Edited by Drew

Just plain fuck this team. Led by non other than Dak Fucking Prescott. The least inspiring QB in the league. What are the Jets paying Rodgers?  Dak just going thru the motions.

And off the field, the leader is Jerry Fucking (ED) Jones.  Who could possibly give a fuck about him?  Just plain fuck this team.

Thank God for the Longhorns.

Off to play some tennis and get some rays. Drop a couple of pounds too. Remember:

image.jpeg.be940278ea31143acc0f1693ae571776.jpeg

Just now, Jameslaw121 said:

It's amazing how far I've come from being a die hard watch every play fan to, it's back ground noise while I do something else

Same. The worst thing that happens was them signing Dak. Cause it actually made me care again. 

I wish they hadn’t. Just let him walk. 

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

And he’ll be so much better somewhere with a good front office, legit coaches who actually try to make the QBs life easier not harder.  Ford game plans and being prepared. 

not 

Oh and a fan base they actually knows the fuck they’re talking about. 

not having to cover up the mistakes of everyone else  

gos damn it Dak!  False starts AND fumbles the ball! 

lol.

dak isn’t THE problem, but he isn’t the solution either.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Drew said:

Just proving you’re not watching the game. 

This is exactly  why I wanted him to leave. So idiots like you couldn’t blame him for games like this.

I cannot understand people that are this into pro football. Dak is just not that good, yet you die on this hill repeatedly defending the indefensible. 

4 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

lol.

dak isn’t THE problem, but he isn’t the solution either.

Show where I said that?  No one can fix this shit show. Not Mahomes. Not prime  Brady, not some first round pick yall salivating over. 

as long as the team management stays the same their fucked. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

they should have let Dak go.  not because he isn't a top 12 or so QB but because there is so much more wrong with this team.

It was never going to happen because Jerry so badly wants to win a Super Bowl with HIS "diamond in the rough".

Which has been my stance all along. He can’t fix everything but is expected to be the scapegoat for it all. 

And much less idiotic takes from this fan base. 

Just now, Horn80 said:

Want to explain his losing at home to a first year QB last year?

Wanna explain the 42 points given up by the defense?  

or is Dak playing both offense and defense?  

This is why I can’t take you Dak hating clowns seriously. You honestly think the QB is responsible solely for wins and losses.  

Learn football