Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

If you’re going to drop off by 12 yards than make a damn tackle

Yep. It was like clock work. Gave up and extra 4 yards mending a sure fire go for it situation. 

and the cowboys aren’t going to grt that stop. 

On 9/23/2024 at 9:41 AM, horn009 said:

The Cowboys' front seven is non-existent. To win in the NFL playoffs, defenses must be able to stop the run. 

Then you got Diggs out there on 4th and 3rd giving Neighbors a 5 yard cushion. 

3 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

not even slightly surprised that the missed tackle which cost 3 yards resulted in the giants going for it and converting.

fucking tackle... you are getting paid for it

Actually they aren’t paying people to tackle.  they blew all their money on a shitass blowU WR and meh QB. Lost their DC and keeping a fat retard HC. 

3 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Why are they making a big deal out of Diggs covering Nabors? Diggs isn’t stopping shit. 

He had 7 picks like 3 years ago so he’s awesome

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

how are those holds?  give me a fucking break.

It's pretty obvious there's been an agenda from the start. Only a Cowboys hater would claim otherwise. Like, they aren't even trying to hide it.

I don't gamble so I don't know the reasons/plays, but there's definitely some orchestration going on by people other than the players. It's hilarious (assuming you don't have money riding on it).

It's pretty obvious there's been an agenda from the start. Only a Cowboys hater would claim otherwise. Like, they aren't even trying to hide it.
I don't gamble so I don't know the reasons/plays, but there's definitely some orchestration going on by people other than the players. It's hilarious (assuming you don't have money riding on it).
Jerry sued the NFL. They didn't like that. But it's been going on before that. A lot of these penalties were legit but plenty of these holds were junk

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Jerry sued the NFL. They didn't like that. But it's been going on before that. A lot of these penalties were legit but plenty of these holds were junk

Exactly. If those are holds, then flag every down cuz that level of "holding" happens every down. But we only see it when Dallas has the ball.

• Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Think NFL is still pissed at his SB host debacle.  Lots of law suits.