Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

11 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

No, I expect 1st rounders to be serviceable.   Guyton is not.

Not every first round will be as a rookie. It's an unreasonable expectation. 

That's great Dak. Hold the ball for 4 seconds. No rush coming at all

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Fuck that..... Our OT's are turnstiles but that's on Dak.  Get rid of the fucking ball!!!!  You know they suck.  Get rid of the ball.

His internal clock is too busy counting money to throw the ball away and take 3 points.

Bet that 3 is going to come back to bite them, too.

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Both tackles are getting whipped

Just now, Dbeasy said:

QB 101. When you’ve held the ball for several seconds, THROW IT AWAY. Idiot. No excuse for a veteran QB to do that. 

Both of these are correct. Tackles are garbage but that turnover is 100% on Pearson. No internal clock and he could see the rush coming. Have to get the field goal there. Terrible play. 

1 minute ago, Vito Andolini said:

Guyton is worthless

His college resume is very suspect. Basically one year at OT after playing at TCU as an unimportant player. Yet the Cowboys spent a first round draft choice on him. Ridiculous risk. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Both of these are correct. Tackles are garbage but that turnover is 100% on Pearson. No internal clock and he could see the rush coming. Have to get the field goal there. Terrible play. 

Fucking Cowboys are so bad even Drew Pearson's legacy getting dragged through the mud 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Drew Pearson?

2 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Fucking Cowboys are so bad even Drew Pearson's legacy getting dragged through the mud 

I'm traumatized

(And it was actually an old man moment regarding an old Longhorn Dakarai Pearson)

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

One game against a good defense. 

Also, he was actually playing really well until he took a heavy shot to the ribs.  He came back after one play, but he really wasn't the same after that, so I wonder whether he was playing hurt.

Hang your hat on Darnold? Thats a decision.

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Fuck that..... Our OT's are turnstiles but that's on Dak.  Get rid of the fucking ball!!!!  You know they suck.  Get rid of the ball.

He had tons of time on that play. It MUST be thrown away before then, but the stupid fuck decides to hold onto it and take the sack and fumbles it for good measure.

Just plain stupid.

Edited by lilMAC25

Just now, DixonHur said:

Preston Pearson was my next-door neighbor when I was growing up, so he's always top of mind when it comes to the Pearsons.

my dad built dorsett's house in sachse and i grew up 12 blocks from staubach when he lived on prairie creek drive west in canyon creek

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Will haunt us like Zeke over Ramsey..... Actually more because Zeke had 5 good years.

Don’t forget the second round that year.

Dallas could have taken Jalen Ramsey in the first round and Derrick Henry in the second. Instead, we got Zeke in the first and Jaylon Smith in the second. So stupid. And compounded it by giving Zeke that second contract and that dumb extension to Jaylon. 

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Rage+1 2