Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

I've been thinking about it the last couple of weeks and this last 10 months has been the end of what I can take from Jerry Jones and his pack of hillbilly cunts. The Cowboys are now just a NFL placeholder for the next couple of seasons until Arch goes in the draft. Whoever drafts Arch will be my new team. 

What a shitty team. How’s this years draft class? Any spare defensive players named after Mexican food available? Is Queso Charles a prospect?
Like this front office will actually find the right talent anyways. We might draft another Michigan spare.

Taco Charlton over TJ Watt....lol
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
5 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:
Terrance Steele is a joke

I'm not sure who on this OL is that talented.

Smith at Guard and Martin. Beebe will be good. Steele has never recovered from his injury 20 months ago. Guyton is unimpressive. He’s like Flozell without the talent with his two false starts per game. 

The fact that we’re losing this game with Justin Fields playing as bad as he is is a testament to Dak individually literally choking a game away. 

3 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

I've been thinking about it the last couple of weeks and this last 10 months has been the end of what I can take from Jerry Jones and his pack of hillbilly cunts. The Cowboys are now just a NFL placeholder for the next couple of seasons until Arch goes in the draft. Whoever drafts Arch will be my new team. 

I don’t want Jerry Jones to ruin Arch.