Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

17 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

McCarthy is awful, Dak  is awful, D is awful, RB's are awful, WR's are awful.  This is all on Jerry and Jerry jr.  arkie fucksticks.  If this ends up being a washout of a season maybe people will start wearing bags and dropping their season tickets.

Oh I bet you’ll have a post after the one I’m quoting blaming the refs. This is all on the front office. They’re scapegoating the hell out of McCarthy. They left him with zero talent with an average QB with a ridiculous contract. But his ticket sales aren’t in jeopardy, because Cowboys fans are idiots. This is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. 

3 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Oh I bet you’ll have a post after the one I’m quoting blaming the refs. This is all on the front office. They’re scapegoating the hell out of McCarthy. They left him with zero talent with an average QB with a ridiculous contract. But his ticket sales aren’t in jeopardy, because Cowboys fans are idiots. This is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. 

How much is JerrahWorld going to make hosting that Indy Car race?  That prick and his shitty sons don't give a shit about winning.  Besides Jerrah thinks he's the best GM in the league.  Nothing's going to change.

5 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

what the hell are you talking about?  I said it was all on Jerry.   the refs sucking ass and fucking over Dallas on holding and PI constantly doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Jerry is the problem. 2 separate things.