Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

what the hell are you talking about?  I said it was all on Jerry.   the refs sucking ass and fucking over Dallas on holding and PI constantly doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Jerry is the problem. 2 separate things.

I know you did and I agree with you. You constantly bitch about the refs, though, and I’m surprised you hadn’t.  Before the post above of course. Bitching about the refs, in most Cowboys games, is like complaining you have a bad haircut whilst getting your arm amputated. 

Imagine your daddy has forgone yearly vacations with the family and building decades long family memories so he can buy season tickets to this crapfest of mediocrity so he can hang at the tailgate with the bros eating dried out brisket and drinking Miller Lite in his $200 Dak replica jersey.  He stumbles multiple times per year into the stadium to watch the game on the giant TV in Jeruhworld because his $6000 seat is 600 ft from the field. He'll puke in the restroom on the way out and stumble to his lowered 1995 Chevy 1500 to drive home inebriated with a blood alcohol of 1.2 then proceed to yell at his wife and kids because he's frustrated that Cowboys somehow, this year, didn't rise above three decades of mediocrity.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Newdoc said:

Imagine your daddy has forgone yearly vacations with the family and building decades long family memories so he can buy season tickets to this crapfest of mediocrity so he can hang at the tailgate with the bros eating dried out brisket and drinking Miller Lite in his $200 Dak replica jersey.  He stumbles multiple times per year into the stadium to watch the game on the giant TV in Jeruhworld because his $6000 seat is 600 ft from the field. He'll puke in the restroom on the way out and stumble to his lowered 1995 Chevy 1500 to drive home inebriated with a blood alcohol of 1.2 then proceed to yell at his wife and kids because he's frustrated that Cowboys somehow, this year, didn't rise above three decades of mediocrity.

Don't forget to enjoy Arbys 

1 minute ago, Newdoc said:

can you be more specific; that description fits half a dozen posters on this board. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

Spot on. Here we gooooo!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jshep34 said:

I'd say I feel bad for cowboys fans but yall keep filling up Jerry's pockets with $$$. Not sure what could be done to remove him and family from having so much influence on football operations.

I hope he hangs 500

I vowed years ago not to give the Cowboys another dime till Jerry is gone.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Texas may actually play for MNC. Fuck the cowboys. This is Jerruh‘S team. He is to blame for all of it. No coach can fix it. No coach. Jerruh built it and won’t hire a GM bc Jerruh wants to say he won the Super Bowl and it was all him. Well enjoy not winning shit ever. At least we are getting exposed now and not believing we can win it all and getting pantsed in playoffs. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Diggs gets SMOKED.

Worst game I’ve ever seen him play. By far. He’s been a weak ass bitch that is now not very fast. He’s totally useless. 

2 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

I'd say I feel bad for cowboys fans but yall keep filling up Jerry's pockets with $$$. Not sure what could be done to remove him and family from having so much influence on football operations.

I hope he hangs 500

Nobody is filling up Jerry’s pockets that I know of. The only thing that would lessen the Jones family influence is they themselves take a back seat. That won’t happen unless fans send a message. Stop attending games. Stop watching Cheerleaders Netflix shows. Start publicly shaming them. Fans here are too stupid for that. It helps that Texas and even A&M and the Texans are relevant, and other Dallas sports teams have had massive success very recently. I wish media would just stop covering them. I don’t even want to listen to the Ticket tomorrow. I really wish they’d cut their segments by 2/3rds. 

• Like 1