Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

1 minute ago, Rex Kramer said:

Worst game I’ve ever seen him play. By far. He’s been a weak ass bitch that is now not very fast. He’s totally useless. 

Nobody is filling up Jerry’s pockets that I know of. The only thing that would lessen the Jones family influence is they themselves take a back seat. That won’t happen unless fans send a message. Stop attending games. Stop watching Cheerleaders Netflix shows. Start publicly shaming them. Fans here are too stupid for that. It helps that Texas and even A&M and the Texans are relevant, and other Dallas sports teams have had massive success very recently. I wish media would just stop covering them. I don’t even want to listen to the Ticket tomorrow. I really wish they’d cut their segments by 2/3rds. 

You almost lost me at the first highlighted sentence.

But the second highlighted partial verbage is where you really lost me.

1 minute ago, Davis Lane said:

You almost lost me at the first highlighted sentence.

But the second highlighted partial verbage is where you really lost me.

I don’t know any single person that burns any cash on the Cowboys. A&M is ranked what, 14?  College graduates of Texas two biggest institutions by far could meet in the SEC Champ and both poised to make playoff. Tech and SMU doing well too. Cowboys biggest fan bases in the area don’t give a shit, and for those college grad idiots that do spend money on the Cowboys should be inclined to stop. 

12 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Worst game I’ve ever seen him play. By far. He’s been a weak ass bitch that is now not very fast. He’s totally useless. 

Nobody is filling up Jerry’s pockets that I know of. The only thing that would lessen the Jones family influence is they themselves take a back seat. That won’t happen unless fans send a message. Stop attending games. Stop watching Cheerleaders Netflix shows. Start publicly shaming them. Fans here are too stupid for that. It helps that Texas and even A&M and the Texans are relevant, and other Dallas sports teams have had massive success very recently. I wish media would just stop covering them. I don’t even want to listen to the Ticket tomorrow. I really wish they’d cut their segments by 2/3rds. 

What cheerleader shows????

image.thumb.jpeg.0228f7128be2f6e174c3f219f936ec14.jpeg

6 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Lol the sun fucks up the big play catch.

Another Jerry special.

Probably selective memory, but it sure seems like every time this has happened lately, it has been a Dallas receiver.

You'd think the home team would understand that it's potentially an issue and game plan around it...

• Like 1