Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

Shif show. Complete and utter. Everyone. Including Dak in the first quarter.  The defense all the game. The receivers are still bad. The OL is garbage.  The run game is non existent(knew Zeke complaining about touches would lead to him being featured early to our detriment) 

Defense still shows it absolutely can not show any resistance to a competent offense with an even average QB. 

Kids first catch ever and it’s fumbled…and the obscure rule that may have let us keep possession didn’t happen(guaranteed that would be called for Detroit). 

I know you clowns have been @ me. Grow up. As much of a Dak supporter as I am, I will say when he’s played poorly.  Unlike some of you I can admit it.  

But this is a total and complete team loss like Green Bay and NO and Ravens were. Dak played his part and does not escape criticism at all. 

1 minute ago, TOR said:

One of the few corches who actually took aggy's call when they were searching.  Rumor is some wouldn't even wouldn't talk to them (lanning).

Don’t care. Campbell’s a good guy and a winner. He’s going in dry now and I love it. 

Goff is and has been a better QB than Dak and got railroaded by McKay. 

I like how Donovan Wilson attempted a tackle on Sewell there and Diggs absolutely would not have. 

2 minutes ago, horn009 said:

I know that Jerry only cares about merchandise sales, but it's still mind-boggling that he actually ran it back this year with a roster that hasn't delivered and will never deliver. It was an insane thing for even him to do.

This roster is much worse than last year…. What’s galling is that he says he’s “all in” then fed his fans a huge pile of shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

Shif show. Complete and utter. Everyone. Including Dak in the first quarter.  The defense all the game. The receivers are still bad. The OL is garbage.  The run game is non existent(knew Zeke complaining about touches would lead to him being featured early to our detriment) 

Defense still shows it absolutely can not show any resistance to a competent offense with an even average QB. 

Kids first catch ever and it’s fumbled…and the obscure rule that may have let us keep possession didn’t happen(guaranteed that would be called for Detroit). 

I know you clowns have been @ me. Grow up. As much of a Dak supporter as I am, I will say when he’s played poorly.  Unlike some of you I can admit it.  

But this is a total and complete team loss like Green Bay and NO and Ravens were. Dak played his part and does not escape criticism at all. 

First quarter?!?!  He’s been awful, AWFUL the whole game. He’s been pretty bad the whole season, and a known playoff choker. He is NOT a top half QB this season. Your admissions are bullshit, and your grammar is worse. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Kid is a fucking pimp. 

I'm extremely sorry that he didn't lead us to a 60-0 victory today but he looked like shit all day and did nothing since but mismanage the game perfectly and not take care of the football and receive a fucking ass-beating.

Go Cowboys. We done.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Not their best player. Their D is just average. He is good though. I can think of 6 players on O I’d rather have. 

He leads the NFL in sacks and pressures, and you think that team has 6 offensive players better than him. He was headed for an All-Pro, defensive player of the year type of season

• Hook 'Em 1