Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Dak is fucking brilliant. He fleeced the absolute Fuck out of Dallas for a quarter billion dollars and he couldn’t fucking start for Duncanville 

Jerruh paid him. Jerruh paid all that shit to Zeke back in the day. It’s all Jerruh. I ain’t gonna blame a dude for getting paid when the paycheck comes from a fucking  idiot playing at being a GM 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, futureman said:

I don’t know about y’all but I’m ready for some garbage time stats from Dak in the 4th quarter.  Let’s get him up to about 350 yards with a TD or two so Drew can throw it in our faces that Dak is doing everything he can and the team around him isn’t good enough. 

You’re getting no garbage stats alright 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, naija said:

He leads the NFL in sacks and pressures, and you think that team has 6 offensive players better than him. He was headed for an All-Pro, defensive player of the year type of season

Through four games should be leading through 5. Very short sample size. He underwhelmed through his first two seasons until the tail end of his second season. Yes, I’d rather have, in no particular order, Goff, Gibbs, Montgomery, Sewell and St. Brown. LaPorta is the 6th but I’d rather have Hutch since we have Ferguson. 

Haven’t won at home since last season. I spent damn near a grand to spend the night before the Saints game, tickets, parking, food and drinks to said game. All for an embarrassing ass whipping at home, which was almost as bad as today!

The only reason I did that $$$ waste was my son is a Saints fan and it was his B-Day present.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Rex Kramer said:

Through four games should be leading through 5. Very short sample size. He underwhelmed through his first two seasons until the tail end of his second season. Yes, I’d rather have, in no particular order, Goff, Gibbs, Montgomery, Sewell and St. Brown. LaPorta is the 6th but I’d rather have Hutch since we have Ferguson. 

His pass rush win rate / pressure percentage numbers were always right up there with Watt / Garrett / Parsons types, since I believe the end of his rookie year. Sack numbers just started coming in this year.

Sewell is probably the best T in the league not named Trent Williams, but you could make an argument. He's the only guy you could say is better than Hutch without really having to stretch the case.

This is a huge loss for the Lions because Hutchinson was the only organic pass rush they had, except from sometimes McNeil from the DT position.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Jshep34 said:

I'd say I feel bad for cowboys fans but yall keep filling up Jerry's pockets with $$$. Not sure what could be done to remove him and family from having so much influence on football operations.

I hope he hangs 500

It's not all the fans filling up his pockets. It's the corporations. Why do you think every fan base takes over 25 to 40 percent of the seats? The corporations sell the tickets they won't use. 

5 minutes ago, choripan said:

His pass rush win rate / pressure percentage numbers were always right up there with Watt / Garrett / Parsons types, since I believe the end of his rookie year. Sack numbers just started coming in this year.

Sewell is probably the best T in the league not named Trent Williams, but you could make an argument. He's the only guy you could say is better than Hutch without really having to stretch the case.

This is a huge loss for the Lions because Hutchinson was the only organic pass rush they had, except from sometimes McNeil from the DT position.

His last 8.5 games were incredible. I get it. Detroit’s O is so so good and they’re all criminally underrated. I’m looking at this from a Cowboys perspective. Let’s say we could swap players. I’d rather swap 4 of those for their Cowboys counterparts, maybe TEs also, and would trade all of our Cowboys receivers not named CeeDee for St. Brown. All before I swapped Parsons for Hutch. 

13 minutes ago, naija said:

He leads the NFL in sacks and pressures, and you think that team has 6 offensive players better than him. He was headed for an All-Pro, defensive player of the year type of season

Yeah, losing hutch sucks. He is their best player (Sewell is a close 1a). The offense works well because of how good they all are. Hutch makes the entire defense better because of how good he is. 

lions went from the NFC favorite (sorry Vikings) to just another good team. I know hindsight is 20/20 but running it up because you thought you got screwed by the refs last year and then losing your MVP is some Dan Gamble shit 

The only ones trying are just bc you know Jerruh will be walking into the lockerroom soon with his clown car of yes men in tow to yell at them. 

if a player had any balls at all they’d look at him and say, “fuck you trade me. You the whole reason we ain’t won shit in 30 years and the whole fucking reason we can’t win now. Trade me!”