Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

13 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

If people who literally will never get a chance to ask me these questions publicly were to ask them I would react differently. 

Yep. He’s losing it. I don’t know why this is a big story. He was an ass but he and his team are a joke. Who cares. 

11 hours ago, Zeus said:

Who the fuck listens to radio anymore at all?

I stream the ticket for about 2 hours a day and catch up on their podcasts when I miss. There’s probably a million like me. So, a shitload. Granted it’s probably better than your Gainesville garbage. 

1 hour ago, Rex Kramer said:

Yep. He’s losing it. I don’t know why this is a big story. He was an ass but he and his team are a joke. Who cares. 

I stream the ticket for about 2 hours a day and catch up on their podcasts when I miss. There’s probably a million like me. So, a shitload. Granted it’s probably better than your Gainesville garbage. 

You stream it, I’m talking about radio. nobody listens to radio anymore. I guess it’s a podcast too like most things. 

On 10/16/2024 at 7:48 AM, Billy Pilgrim said:

He’s a thin skinned piece of shit and hates it when people don’t bow down to him...People like him are why the college game is 1000x better than the nfl. 

So, like half the college football coaches. Yeah, it's so different. 

mack.jpg

• Haha 1

On 10/15/2024 at 7:07 PM, Jshep34 said:

Old man skip bayless is saying cowboys should tank season, draft sanders at qb then hire caoch prime and that'd be a super bowl bet for future

Dear Skippy we know you are an idiot you do not need to convince us any further....

Also dear 8lb 6oz baby Jesus please make this happen :)

Former Cowboys QB Troy Aikman on @dfwticket on Dallas' wide receivers: "I think the routes are terrible. I think they run terrible routes. And I've thought that beyond this year. I think CeeDee (Lamb) has got to improve in his route running. As a quarterback, if you're not certain where guys are going to be consistently, it's hard to play the position. That's what I see. I see guys lazy coming off the line of scrimmage. Sometimes they run, usually if they do, it's because they're anticipating they're going to get the football on that play, but if they're not, they don't. And it all ties together. I'm not impressed with that part of it. 

"I just finished watching the Baltimore Ravens because I have them this week. You put on film of theirs and watch their receivers run routes and they come off the football, so does San Francisco's and Green Bay's and others. But it's hard to play the (QB) position if you're not certain how guys are going to run routes or where they're going to be. And I'm not speaking for Dak (Prescott). Dak may say, 'Hey, I think (their routes) are amazing.' But as a former quarterback watching it, it's gotta get a lot better."

• Hook 'Em 2

McCarthy sure looks like a fat, lazy, undisciplined fuck, so it's not too surprising his team takes after him. You never saw that kind of bullshit from Jimmy J.

But yeah, tank the fucking season. Get a couple of real stars in here. And of course, get a star coach. That's the hang, because Jerry thinks coaches shouldn't be paid what the market is telling everybody they should. Jerry's just a sour old goat - one they can't get rid of. What does he love more than the Cowboys? Money Money Money (and maybe Dak Prescott). That's why he got mad on air - because he knows for a fact that it's his own cheap (and with his re-signing of Dak, stupid) ass that is the real problem with this team. He's mad because it and his willingness to accept mediocrity have been exposed. He is a stain on this Franchise.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch
  • Hook 'Em 3