Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread -- Jerrah the Asshat Rides Again

1 minute ago, Texzilla58 said:

I hate any cocksucker who has the attention whoreism gene that requires them to come to a game wearing stupid big hats.  I’d set that thing on fire.  The huge oversized baseball cap like that just screams dumb motherfucker.  He probably spent a month’s pay for tickets and that getup.  Probably also has some yard of beer souvenir glass there too. 

IMG_1670.png

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I hope the fans turn on Jerruh. He should have kept the DC and promoted to head coach. The whole team has given up on Jerruh and Jerruh deserves it. He shitty GM. 

The DC that made Jordan Fucking Love look like Tom Brady? No fucking way, Washington deserves that fucking loser piece of shit.

29 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

We need one of the normally gutless Dallas media to call Jerry out on his bullshit. Maybe Cowlishaw?

Cowlishaw: Jerry, you said last month, and I quote, “there's nobody that could f---ing come in here and do all the contracts ... and be a GM any better than I can.”

How can legitimately think that is true after these last two weeks and the last 3 home games? Isn’t it time to find a new GM?

but nobody will. They’re all yes men who value access to Jerry more than being honest and critical.

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Yeah, I fucked that up.  I meant most are gutless, but I don’t think Cowlishaw is.  He might actually do it.

the media has brought it up with him plenty of times.  most of the time he just deflects though sometimes he's defiant.  

24 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Dallas deserves to be in the basement. 
guess what? Nothing will change with a new coach. 
Jerruh is whole problem. He is who problem. 

And bringing in a new general manager won’t help either. The whole team needs to be sold off to someone else for complete change and that ain’t happening. It is what it is and the fans are stuck with it. We went through this when Romo was QB. If only he was gone and we got a new QB, and here we are. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Where did that stupid oversize hat thing even come from? I mean, they are objectively stupid looking, like nobody can think "man this makes me look cool." Well, Cybertrucks are the same and there are several people out there who think they look cool driving in them, pretty sure it's just Idiocracy in action. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1