JD Vance Fucked 5 couches as a hillbilly

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So this family did a JD Vance song to the tune of “Dancing Queen” and I gotta say, it kinda kicks ass.

Can I spend Thanksgiving with y’all instead of my in-laws?

• Haha 2

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m no psychologist but the cat lady/no kids comments and having more kids=more votes has to stem in some way from his parents not being around to raise him.

• Hook 'Em 2

So this family did a JD Vance song to the tune of “Dancing Queen” and I gotta say, it kinda kicks ass.

His kids voting idea already backfired.

I need him to give out some odds on the upcoming football schedule so I can make it rain by doing the opposite of whatever his opinion currently is.

Posted (edited)

IMG_1634.jpeg

The Associated Press has deleted an article where they fact-checked a wild sex claim about Donald Trump's VP choice JD Vance.

The wire agency sparked backlash after it published a piece on the Ohio senator Wednesday that was titled, 'No, JD Vance did not have sex with a couch.

However, by the next day, the AP had removed the article from its archives, with the page address showing it is now unavailable.

A spokesperson for the AP told DailyMail.com on Thursday that the fact-check on Vance did not go through the standard editing process.

The agency said it's looking into how it was published.

—————

Lulz. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_1634.jpeg

The Associated Press has deleted an article where they fact-checked a wild sex claim about Donald Trump's VP choice JD Vance.

The wire agency sparked backlash after it published a piece on the Ohio senator Wednesday that was titled, 'No, JD Vance did not have sex with a couch.

However, by the next day, the AP had removed the article from its archives, with the page address showing it is now unavailable.

A spokesperson for the AP told DailyMail.com on Thursday that the fact-check on Vance did not go through the standard editing process.

The agency said it's looking into how it was published.

—————

Lulz. 

Blue dress vs blue latex glove, who'd you rather?

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Ralph Wiggum - Wikipedia

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

39 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I mean....the background from his book says that there is no evidence that James Hamel is a couch fucker.

But that picture of James Hamel says "oh yeah....this dude definitely fucks couches."

• Haha 3

What I love about the JD Vance stuff is you just know a coked-Don Jr. is showing Daddy every meme while he lobbies for the VP slot/father's love. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

The AP took down their denial story so clearly hes guilty

image.png.c1f4b8f6ab7d77eceed1c844e5f48902.png

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-jd-vance-sex-couch-038130326229

The Associated Press has apparently retracted a fact-check published yesterday with the headline, “No, JD Vance did not have sex with a couch.” As of Thursday morning, the article page displayed a “page unavailable” error message.

https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/25/24206088/jd-vance-fact-check-sex-couch-rumor-associated-press-retraction

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

The Associated Press has apparently retracted a fact-check published yesterday with the headline, “No, JD Vance did not have sex with a couch.” As of Thursday morning, the article page displayed a “page unavailable” error message.

https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/25/24206088/jd-vance-fact-check-sex-couch-rumor-associated-press-retraction

So, what I get from this is that AP published a story that took the position that JD Vance did not fuck a couch....but then realized that they could not substantiate that conclusion, so they took it down.  AP's journalistic integrity tells us that JD may or may not have fucked a couch, they cannot confirm one way or the other.  Right?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, what I get from this is that AP published a story that took the position that JD Vance did not fuck a couch....but then realized that they could not substantiate that conclusion, so they took it down.  AP's journalistic integrity tells us that JD may or may not have fucked a couch, they cannot confirm one way or the other.  Right?

A good journalist would ask him to comment.  I assume he had the chance to deny it?

I'm just asking questions.

• Hook 'Em 2

The onus is on JD to prove he's never fucked a couch.  In Appalachia, you're out in the middle of nowhere with few human female options. Same with wildlife. You can't fuck a bat, or a salamander, or a mouse. Good luck trying to fuck a bear. 

But you do have couches. Lots of them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean....the background from his book says that there is no evidence that James Hamel is a couch fucker.

But that picture of James Hamel says "oh yeah....this dude definitely fucks couches."

If only he'd gone to aggy instead of tOSU, things might have turned out differently.

image.png.f0bbb026af4fbf50d56aae48b8b8bef9.png

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

You can't fuck a bat, or a salamander, or a mouse

aggy: challernge accerpted

19 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

At this point JD should just own it, like, “I may have fucked that couch but at least I never fucked a horse, you know, like Catherine the Great did.” 

• Hook 'Em 2

43 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I'm not joking, whoever goes up against Vance in VP debate needs to thrown in "JD, when you couch it in that language..." or "when you couch it in those terms..." multiple times. Please. 

"My opponent's experience in sofa as how it relates to border security is very limited and done al the way from Ohio.  We need a modular approach for different sectionals, I mean sections, of the border.  You've also got to account for sleepers.  Groups that wait until nightfall to make their crossings.  Our policy can't just be to go around chaise, I mean chasing, one-off coyotes like he proposes.  We need a five-piece set to complete the design of the interior goals.  

• Haha 5

16 hours ago, MrBig said:

What a weird looking dude. Are we sure he is old enough to be VP? I'm gonna need to see a birth certificate, which might prove difficult to find in Appalachia.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1